✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-09] Chris and Jonny interview on Annie Mac BBC Radio 2

gai

Guest diogo_sg
You can watch it again, it stays available for about 20 days. Maybe someone is able to record or download it.

It's a great interview, it was recorded on the day they performed in that Church in London.

Thanks. I'm watching it now [emoji6]

did any one else

heard chris when he talked for a few seconds about "rediscovering some older stuff "

Yep, although I am liking AHFOD the hint of returning to the Parachutes/AROBTTH eras would be fantastic; the quote is below.

Chris was asked about the next step for Coldplay, he replied "I think we just love to exist in this world for a while and tour it (AHFOD) for a long time, we could rediscover some older stuff". I would take this with a pinch of salt, he could be talking about playing older songs on tour.

Guest diogo_sg

What an amazing interview! [emoji7]

did any one else

heard chris when he talked for a few seconds about "rediscovering some older stuff "

Yeah... What could he mean by that? [emoji79]

Guest diogo_sg
Yep, although I am liking AHFOD the hint of returning to the Parachutes/AROBTTH eras would be fantastic; the quote is below.

Chris was asked about the next step for Coldplay, he replied "I think we just love to exist in this world for a while and tour it (AHFOD) for a long time, we could rediscover some older stuff". I would take this with a pinch of salt, he could be talking about playing older songs on tour.

Well, that's better than nothing. Specially if they play songs from X&Y.

Probably my favourite interview so far!

They MUST play some older songs! The songs they are currently playing are great, but there needs to be some variety. They could rotate older songs such as GPASUYF, In My Place (like the MX tour) and play some X&Y stuff, possibly new redone versions since they hate the original stuff so much. I'd love to hear songs like Talk and Speed of Sound again. From Parachutes: Don't Panic and Sparks would be nice. From Viva: I really hope they bring back Violet Hill and play it frequently.

Probably my favourite interview so far!

They MUST play some older songs! The songs they are currently playing are great, but there needs to be some variety. They could rotate older songs such as GPASUYF, In My Place (like the MX tour) and play some X&Y stuff, possibly new redone versions since they hate the original stuff so much. I'd love to hear songs like Talk and Speed of Sound again. From Parachutes: Don't Panic and Sparks would be nice. From Viva: I really hope they bring back Violet Hill and play it frequently.

nah they need to play ode to deodorant and vitamins

• 2 months later...