✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

O vs Up&Up

Jay Ekosanmi

Yeah, Moving To Mars fits right in with the Viva era.

You know, coincidently I've listened to Moving To Mars today !:awesome: It's so so good but underrated.....:dead:

Well I'm not sure about underrated, everyone seems to love it :D And rightfully so, it's wonderful. :D

• Like 1

Ok, that's right:D But.....

I'm actually very sure it's underrated by themselves. :dizzy:

Here another one who loves it (You can see it in my signature) ! I discovered it a few months ago because it wasn't part of any album... I was very lucky :laugh4:

• 4 months later...
Which is your favorite? Both are at the end of the albums [Ghost Stories & AHFOD] and are both piano-driven with O really conveying the ideology of never giving up/ let go, whilst Up&Up expresses the essence of rejoicing and dreams coming true..

I'm kinda stuck between which I like more but probably have to go with O since I feel Ghost Stories was a better overall album

Personally find up and up very boring, as an ending song it's nowhere near as good as every teardrop

I'm gonna vote for Up&up coz it is motivating for me. (Don't ever give up)

O just makes me sad, as my grandma died by the time Ghost Stories were released and I listened to it, and it sounds like it was written about someone who died :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely O. It's a beautiful and emotional song that always helps me when I go through tough times. I've never really been a fan of Up&Up, though I was surprised when they played it live. It was an amazing concert ending.

• Like 1