✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

O vs Up&Up

Jay Ekosanmi

Which is your favorite? Both are at the end of the albums [Ghost Stories & AHFOD] and are both piano-driven with O really conveying the ideology of never giving up/ let go, whilst Up&Up expresses the essence of rejoicing and dreams coming true..

I'm kinda stuck between which I like more but probably have to go with O since I feel Ghost Stories was a better overall album

• Like 1

I think O is pretty overrated among coldplayers,i think i would choose up&up just for the guitair solos...

They are such different songs at the end of the day! :) I think O is poignant. I remember listening to it for the first time and thinking wow, just wow :)

• Like 1

I suppose you are talking of the "Fly On" part of O, then that song is getting my vote.

The first time I heard it I got goosebumps all over and wanted to jump in a airplane to give Chris a hug. :)

I was very touched by it and it is still doing that to me.

Although, I do like the live version of Up&Up as well, but O is the winner.

• 2 months later...
Up With The Birds is better than these two songs combined :awesome:

This. Best song ever made. I don't believe there will be another song greater than Up With The Birds, Coldplay used up the best combination of everything.

• Like 2

It's very hard to choose one, but I think O is better than Up&Up. They are so different anyway.

And yes, Up With The Birds it's just awesome, it reminds me good moments in my life and also another dark periods...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

• Like 2

This. Best song ever made. I don't believe there will be another song greater than Up With The Birds, Coldplay used up the best combination of everything.

Up With The Birds is so so good, can't understand they just forgot it.

And also, Up With The Birds fits incredibly well in Viva era IMO. Maybe they just didn't release it in 2008 ?

And here's something I've noticed;

I think their best songs nearly always are the shortest ones.

I do agree, it feels more "Viva"-y (I guess? :P) than the other songs in the album

But I think the most Viva-ish out of all the songs in the MX era is Moving to Mars. That feels like it fits right in with the Viva era. Probably why so many people like it. (Including me:D)

I do agree, it feels more "Viva"-y (I guess? :P) than the other songs in the album

But I think the most Viva-ish out of all the songs in the MX era is Moving to Mars. That feels like it fits right in with the Viva era. Probably why so many people like it. (Including me:D)

Yeah, Moving To Mars fits right in with the Viva era.

You know, coincidently I've listened to Moving To Mars today !:awesome: It's so so good but underrated.....:dead:

• Like 2