✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, had to get the dog dressed to go out for her walk with my hubby. Lovers in Japan - they are turned....3 times. Chris not in best voice. Sounds drunk.

sounds to me like someone recording something probably at some ungodly hour in the night without having drank enough water beforehand. although i guess those are not mutually exclusive :p

• Like 1

Sweet Marianne now...

no, referring to the lyric "ladder to the sun" in this song and it turned out it was mentioned just before I heard it which felt really weird lol.

And at my latest comment, the track itself as well I meant to say as well lol

sounds to me like someone recording something probably at some ungodly hour in the night without having drank enough water beforehand. although i guess those are not mutually exclusive :p

Everyone. You need to listen to this song by The Fray.

It is absolutely gorgeous. Sorry for saying this right in the middle of the conversation but I just had to because IMO it is one of the best songs ever made, for people who love melancholic heartfelt songs this will definitely bring a tear to your eye :pensive:

Everyone. You need to listen to this song by The Fray.

It is absolutely gorgeous. Sorry for saying this right in the middle of the conversation but I just had to because IMO it is one of the best songs ever made, for people who love melancholic heartfelt songs this will definitely bring a tear to your eye :pensive:

you lost me at The Fray, sorry :no_mouth: