✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw where is the rest of the people who said they could attend at this time ?

Truly sorry all!! I still have only six good hours of energy per day before I collapse and have to lie down. After walking dog twice, doing my back PT regimen, getting groceries for baking my friend’s Xmas present then making two recipes and cleaning up, I am going to fall over. I wanted nothing more than to be with you all before the holidays and yet if I’d stopped, I could not have started up again.

I know a couple of you are aware of my limitations following surgery and in general, but some aren’t so I thought I’d explain that my “normal” max energy is about a third of a “normal” person’s, based on what I used to be able to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Truly sorry all!! I still have only six good hours of energy per day before I collapse and have to lie down. After walking dog twice, doing my back PT regimen, getting groceries for baking my friend’s Xmas present then making two recipes and cleaning up, I am going to fall over. I wanted nothing more than to be with you all before the holidays and yet if I’d stopped, I could not have started up again.

I know a couple of you are aware of my limitations following surgery and in general, but some aren’t so I thought I’d explain that my “normal” max energy is about a third of a “normal” person’s, based on what I used to be able to do.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( Get well soon!

You don't have to apologize Sue, we understand.

Take care!

• Like 3

Awn Sue I hope the best for you from now on! May the repeat party be nicer for you. :) If there's another one, I'll try my best to come! :D

• Like 3

But I am especially sorry and grateful for the work I Ran Away put into this! I know it was extra hard this month. Nie, thanks to you too!!! [emoji450][emoji1623][emoji446][emoji441]

Thanks for your kind words, but I'm gonna let you give me credit where credit isn't due:

The playlist was the exact same as 2016 and 2017. I simply pasted the old link :D

• Like 1

Sorry for not showing up as well!

Looks like I missed a lot of fun :(

I have been quite busy studying and making tests since last week, till today! My head was exploded so I totally forgot it, I'm almost celebrating holidays and I promise I will make a note which says 'COLDPLAY LISTENING PARTY, AGAIN MISSING THE PARTY: A DAY WITHOUT CP SONGS.'