✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

And now the last song, a beautiful quiet one...that should have been released as well !

Well there is a version with quieter vocals and it's much short than the live version, and Violet Hill instrumental follows after in the only video I've seen of it

This song also reminds me of that other song I mentioned earlier...

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is a version with quieter vocals and it's much short than the live version, and Violet Hill instrumental follows after in the only video I've seen of it

This song also reminds me of that other song I mentioned earlier...

I decided not to pick that one because the vocals are barely to be heard...

does that mean you would be with us too ? Am confused...is the correct phrase to be down for something ? I thought it was up for something :D

oh man, this is why i'm glad that english is my native language. it's too confusing :P

down for it, up for it, means the same thing. like telling someone to quiet down vs shut up - of course there's a maliciousness in one over the other in that case, but

ANYWAY, yes, i would gladly join :P :D

• Like 1

oh man, this is why i'm glad that english is my native language. it's too confusing[emoji14]

down for it, up for it, means the same thing. like telling someone to quiet down vs shut up - of course there's a maliciousness in one over the other in that case, but

ANYWAY, yes, i would gladly join[emoji14]:D

Well, you should try to solve riddles in a foreign language then. It is double work for me all the time. [emoji14]

• Like 1