✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

I have never thought of that before but I can see how saying "I'm down" could be confusing :P And yeah I'd be up for listening to it again with you guys, my life is just getting a little less free now but weekends should still be good. Like anytime this weekend should be fine for me.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukas always amaze me... I've always thought they should've put on the album replacing Viva La Vida

As a bonus track, I suggest you to listen to the instrumental version of We Never Change :D

Whaaaat... Not VLV

Maybe Cemeteries of London, or Yes.

Also, that We Never Change is epic!!! Listened to it a while ago when someone noted that it wasn't the normal version.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

Hi, I decided not to include the so-called We Never Change instrumental because I looked it up and the Oracle (Debs) said she is pretty sure this piece of music is not from Coldplay.

And I think it should have replaced Yes or Reign of Love...not VLV or COL, both amazing songs imho :)

Hi, I decided not to include the so-called We Never Change instrumental because I looked it up and the Oracle (Debs) said she is pretty sure this piece of music is not from Coldplay.

And I think it should have replaced Yes or Reign of Love...not VLV or COL, both amazing songs imho :)

If it's not Coldplay I wonder what then...

Nah, not Reign of love. Underrated IMO

It certainly is, it's clearly pre-Parachutes CP material. IDK why Debs said that, but I'm so sure about it (it was also confirmed to me from CP's world "insiders" from another CP-related community).

VLV is the only pre-MX I always hated, but I've already said it some time ago in the Oldplay thread ;)

• Like 1

It certainly is, it's clearly pre-Parachutes CP material. IDK why Debs said that, but I'm so sure about it (it was also confirmed to me from CP's world "insiders" from another CP-related community).

VLV is the only pre-MX I always hated, but I've already said it some time ago in the Oldplay thread ;)

Yup.

There are several similarities in the melody between the instrumental and the real version.

Also has that unique undeniable Blue Room Coldplay feel to it... As I've said, would love to hear a unreleased version of Parachutes in that style, id probable like it more then the original album... Too bad it was never fully developed for an released album.

What if they did that for LP8.... it's so addicting and would restore their artistic validity... Would be so good

So if we were to make a repeat party this Saturday (Feb 18) at 5 pm EST/11pm Central European, would those who want to join be able to join ?

That would work, although I might not be able to stay all the way or I might not even get to hear the part I missed.

I would say 3pm EST would be better.

Yeah I am pretty sure I can make that, I can also make a time at around 8/9am EST (or earlier) if that would happen to suit anyone else better.

Nah, too early