March 18, 20179 yr another song to add to the Please Play Live Again list i could never get enough of Trouble :P
March 18, 20179 yr Author Trouble was favorite song on Parachutes upon my very first listen of that album....
March 18, 20179 yr Author Can you hear Will's backing ? It's so haunting but you can easily overlook it, a bit low in the mix !
March 18, 20179 yr Trouble was favorite song on Parachutes upon my very first listen of that album.... Spies was my favorite from Parachutes for the longest time but it seems to have changed to Trouble recently meanwhile the songs that made me even want to buy the album in the first place were Shiver and Everything's Not Lost :P
March 18, 20179 yr And IIIIIII never meant to cause you trouble And IIIIIII never meant to do you wrong
March 18, 20179 yr Author Oh I never meant to cause you trouble.... The beautiful people's choir: They spun........a web for me They spun........a web for me They spun........a web for me
March 18, 20179 yr Author "Thank you very much" - no, thank you Chris and the others for making such beautiful music !
March 18, 20179 yr One I Love = ONE I LOVE This is one of my favorite live songs, I really would like to hear this live once
March 18, 20179 yr Spies was my favorite from Parachutes for the longest time but it seems to have changed to Trouble recently meanwhile the songs that made me even want to buy the album in the first place were Shiver and Everything's Not Lost :p For me it's Spies the best song on Parachutes
March 18, 20179 yr I prefer the studio version for some reason. It just seems to have a bit of a faster pace.
Create an account or sign in to comment