✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

well this is the one that i clearly remember:

In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Anthony Mason asked Martin if it was true that he'd only had "one serious relationship."

"[That's] right," the Coldplay frontman said. "I'm in it."

When Mason pointed out that Martin's lack of serious girlfriends in the past was "pretty unusual" and told him he'd made "quite a leap," the musician quipped: "It's a big leap? What, from being a loser, to going out with an Oscar winner?"

He laughingly continued: "It's a giant leap. Let's face it: it's like winning the lottery."

and this was during the MX era sooooooo

Hm ok, that's a bit disappointing. But I always thought he truly loved her and did not juts think her as some kind of "trophy"...or maybe he thought both at the same time.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm ok, that's a bit disappointing. But I always thought he truly loved her and did not juts think her as some kind of "trophy"...or maybe he thought both at the same time.

Chris sense of humour is awkward some times

i think both is probably accurate (especially because of some of the things he said in that Zane Lowe interview, which i've watched many times and think about a lot because clearly i hate myself :P)

really all around Chris has done a LOT of maturing in the past like four years

• Like 1

Somehow I always supposed Chris was the romantic type.... Obviously I was wro

Maybe he was just joking though...and he could just be complimenting her as being the best woman on the world.

And well, I used to think along similar lines, in that I have had great luck with meeting my (ex-)bf as well...

Oh let's go back to the start :cold_sweat:

Maybe he was just joking though...and he could just be complimenting her as being the best woman on the world.

And well, I used to think along similar lines, in that I have had great luck with meeting my (ex-)bf as well...

Yeah probably it was just one of his jokes, Chris' humor is a bit weird sometimes...

Chris sense of humour is awkward some times

Yeah probably it was just one of his jokes, Chris' humor is a bit weird sometimes...

i don't doubt that he said it jokingly, but i feel like there was some real belief behind those words

i don't doubt that he said it jokingly, but i feel like there was some real belief behind those words

I mean, there is no doubt he must have been proud to, after a long lack of success, "get" what he and many others would think one of the hottest women on earth, I think...

Anyway, back to clocks ! Youuu....aaree !

• Like 1