✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if Sunday fits you best for you both, select it in the poll (you can change your vote). Sunday is fine for me as well so I can change it to fit you two. If @I ran away and others are ok with sunday as well, we can move it to then, depending on how many people say its ok.

So just change your vote on the poll and we´ll see later how it looks :)

Sunday might be okay but Sunday is a busier day for me as a whole and I have to get up early for work on Monday, so I'm not sure....But I don't wanna be a spoilsport so if the majority chooses Sunday I'll see what I can do

• Like 1

I'm also joining! If it's OK? :)

btw,Where are you guys from and what time is it at yours? (So I can figure out what's the time in my place) I was/am a bit confused :confused:

The tentative time for the party is 9 pm at Pacific Time, if you plug that into google you can calculate the time at your place. I am at the US East coast and it is now exactly noon (+ 6mins) for me. Where are you ?

• Like 1

Sunday might be okay but Sunday is a busier day for me as a whole and I have to get up early for work on Monday, so I'm not sure....But I don't wanna be a spoilsport so if the majority chooses Sunday I'll see what I can do

Yes I figure indeed that might be an issue for some people. I added a new option on the poll now for people who can both days, so those votes can be added to either Saturday or Sunday (depends which outcome will include most people), but choose the "Both" option only if both days are equally fine for you! If Saturday is still best, stick to Saturday :)

• Like 2

Yes I figure indeed that might be an issue for some people. I added a new option on the poll now for people who can both days, so those votes can be added to either Saturday or Sunday (depends which outcome will include most people), but choose the "Both" option only if both days are equally fine for you! If Saturday is still best, stick to Saturday :)

OK, I see. Then forgive me but I will stick with Saturday in that case...

By the way, here is a tip to everyone participating:

Don't listen to any songs from Viva or PM today ! Trust me, when you haven't heard songs in a while they will sound so much better and give you that more overwhelming pleasure of listening to them than if you listen to them on repeat every day. At least that's what it is like for me. It makes for a whole different listening experience !

• Like 3

OK, I see. Then forgive me but I will stick with Saturday in that case...

I figure its best we all choose the option we can be pretty sure about. So yeah if the chances you can attend also on Sunday are very slim, better stick to Saturday :) I can both days, so I chose the "both" option

Don't listen to any songs from Viva or PM today ! Trust me, when you haven't heard songs in a while they will sound so much better and give you that more overwhelming pleasure of listening to them than if you listen to them on repeat every day. At least that's what it is like for me. It makes for a whole different listening experience !

Great tip!! Too late for me Im afraid though haha :)

Guys, if Sunday fits you best for you both, select it in the poll (you can change your vote). Sunday is fine for me as well so I can change it to fit you two. If @I ran away and others are ok with sunday as well, we can move it to then, depending on how many people say its ok.

Thats okay...Sunday would probably be worse. Thanks for the offer though!!! I still said "probably" in my post, so I won't know until later if I can participate or not, but I will definitely try to make it tonight!! :)

I still said "probably" in my post, so I won't know until later if I can participate or not, but I will definitely try to make it tonight!! :)

:fingersx::fingersx:

And yeah guys just choose the option thats most likely to result in your attendance :) If you are though most likely or very likely to be able to attend both days, choose the "both" option so we can try to accommodate as many Coldpalyers as possible :)

• Like 2

Thats okay...Sunday would probably be worse. Thanks for the offer though!!! I still said "probably" in my post, so I won't know until later if I can participate or not, but I will definitely try to make it tonight!! :)

Yeah, please do. The more the merrier :D

• Like 2

Thanks for the suggestion. Today I've just listened to Everglow and Fun for a certain game :wink2:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Me too probably....I have to get up early tomorrow, so staying up until 11:30 to listen to albums I've already heard is probably something I won't do. Hopefully next time!

My problem isn't the day, it's the time of the day. 5am is a bit late/early for me [emoji14]. It's ok, though. Hopefully, I'll have many other opportunities to join you, guys ;)

My problem isn't the day, it's the time of the day. 5am is a bit late/early for me [emoji14]. It's ok, though. Hopefully, I'll have many other opportunities to join you, guys ;)

Are you in GMT? So far its gonna likely be at 6 AM central european time. And yeah thats early hehe We´ll see how it goes this time, but next time we might consider say an early Sunday afternoon/noon for americans, which should be late evening for Europe.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Are you in GMT? So far its gonna likely be at 6 AM central european time. And yeah thats early hehe We´ll see how it goes this time, but next time we might consider say an early Sunday afternoon/noon for americans, which should be late evening for Europe.

Yes, I'm in GMT. Alright, that sounds great! [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
If you happen to find yourself insomniac at 5 am, you´re still very much welcome! hehe :)

We'll see. Thanks! :D