✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's get a count of how many are here. can everyone here listening in like this post??

If this turns out to be fun, I thought of then making a mini review on the first post, listing who participated and all. So we can keep a list of the listening parties as we arrange them :) Hopefully we will have more!

Listening party starting in 6 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

If this turns out to be fun, I thought of then making a mini review on the first post, listing who participated and all. So we can keep a list of the listening parties as we arrange them :) Hopefully we will have more!

Listening party starting in 6 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

good :) if this is successful, maybe we can make this a more frequent occurrence. and not just coldplay albums.

good :) if this is successful, maybe we can make this a more frequent occurrence. and not just coldplay albums.

But.... I want just Coldplay albums *LOL* The idea was to share with fellow geeks of the same band. :) I share music with people all the time but its the true fan geek experience I miss...where we pay attention to details and we know all about the band and such :)

Listening party starting in 3 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

Do you really want to know how many of us are here or you want to increase your amount of likes? :p

hahaa! i was thinking of the best way to go about it, like a count. but there possibly can be synchronous posts with multiple same numbers. thought this would be a better fit.

p.s. doesn't hurt that it increases my likes count ;)

• Like 1

But.... I want just Coldplay albums *LOL* The idea was to share with fellow geeks of the same band. :) I share music with people all the time but its the true fan geek experience I miss...where we pay attention to details and we know all about the band and such :)

Listening party starting in 3 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

yeah :) i got you. but it can also be a uniting experience too