✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 8, but 9 should work.

Would it be possible for a mod to publicize this event on our various social medias? Thanks in advance if that would be possible!

Change your vote to 9 as soon as you know if that works for you :) Im really looking forward to this ! haha I bought some root beer to celebrate :)

Minus 2 1/2 hr to the start of the listening party

• Like 1

Change your vote to 9 as soon as you know if that works for you :) Im really looking forward to this ! haha I bought some root beer to celebrate :)

Minus 2 1/2 hr to the start of the listening party

Uh oh, normally I really like staying awake past midnight but now it's only 20 minutes to eleven and I'm already feeling drowsy...but I'm not gonna give up...never give in, never give in...

• Like 1

Two thoughts !

1. OK here is an idea for the party to make sure we start off at the exact same time and thus ensure that we are all listening to the same songs even if our watches are off by a few minutes: Let's take this clock http://www.time.gov/ and we all turn on Viva when it hits the full hour, if you agree with the idea !

2. Five/ten minute break between Viva and PM, or shall we continue non-stop with PM after the end of Viva ? That' something we should agree about beforehand, again to avid getting out of tact among ourselves. Personally I am for a five minute break, not least for a potential toilet break :D

• Like 1

Uh oh, normally I really like staying awake past midnight but now it's only 20 minutes to eleven and I'm already feeling drowsy...but I'm not gonna give up...never give in, never give in...

LOL We can start earlier, but the problem is to get everyone on board with that? We can definitely start an half hour earlier if the people participating agree? Not sure if they are keeping an eye on this thread. Holler if you do :)

Two thoughts !

1. OK here is an idea for the party to make sure we start off at the exact same time and thus ensure that we are all listening to the same songs even if our watches are off by a few minutes: Let's take this clock http://www.time.gov/ and we all turn on Viva when it hits the full hour, if you agree with the idea !

2. Five/ten minute break between Viva and PM, or shall we continue non-stop with PM after the end of Viva ? That' something we should agree about beforehand, again to avid getting out of tact among ourselves. Personally I am for a five minute break, not least for a potential toilet break :D

I had thought of starting the listening party at the time notified at the beginning of the thread, that is 9 PM PST. I´ll also include the minus time on my posts from now on. Yes I think we need a break between Viva and Prospekt, cuz not everyone can put them together to play one after the other.

Minus 53 min to the start of the listening party

• Like 1

I made changes in the first post of the thread to include confirmed date and time and instructions. If anything else is agreed upon within the next 20 minutes, Ill add it. But we need to have everything settled half an hour before the start so everyone who pops in can have time to come on board :)

Listening party starting in 48 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

I can see 6 people confirmed so far in the poll. I hope you can all make it! If you are already tuned in the thread, holler :)

Anyone who wants to promote the listening party on any other thread, feel free to do so. There is still time for anyone who is online to join :)

Listening party starting in 45 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

LOL We can start earlier, but the problem is to get everyone on board with that? We can definitely start an half hour earlier if the people participating agree? Not sure if they are keeping an eye on this thread. Holler if you do :)

No it's OK, we'll stick with the plan - I was just saying that I feel tired but I'm not gonna give up :D :D

• Like 1

No it's OK, we'll stick with the plan - I was just saying that I feel tired but I'm not gonna give up :D :D

Im glad ! :)) I hope it will be fun. I look forward to this :) Hopefully we will see an avalanche of posting like a chat! haha Thats the spirit anyway, to share comments together only Coldplayers get hehe

I wrote 15 minutes break between the albums so there is the bathroom break you mentioned as well as time to grab a snack or a drink :)

• Like 1

Okay so start on the hour (I have an atomic clock so missing the exact time shouldn't be a problem for me) and 10 minutes in between....I like it!

Listening party starting in 40 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

Guys check the instructions on the first post so we are all on board about when it starts, the 15 min break and everything :) Of course we´ll also talk during the listening but maybe we´ll be too busy geeking hehe

Listening party starting in 40 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

A tip I use when threads become chat-like hehe Have your reload buttons ready on the keyboard, so you can reload the page regularly and keep up with the convo :)

Listening party starting in 37 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

Ok I just realised I wrote 10 minutes on the first post instead of 15 min....:facepalm: But Ill leave it at 10 minutes then, if everyone is ok with it?

Under all circumstances the first post of the thread will contain all the official date/time and break info and whatnot :) and thats what we will stick to! So also newcomers can quickly join if they happen to pass by :)

Listening party starting in 33 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

HALF an hour to the start!! Are we excited guys???? :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg: I mean we will probably all for the first time ever share a whole album (plus EP) with fellow geek Coldplayers.

How cool is that?? :bliss::bliss:

Listening party starting in 30 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

A tip I use when threads become chat-like hehe Have your reload buttons ready on the keyboard, so you can reload the page regularly and keep up with the convo :)

Listening party starting in 37 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

Well what's always bothering me is the time limit between posts ! Has ruined many a game for me where it was about being quick...hope this won't spoil the party !

• Like 1