✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I just realised I wrote 10 minutes on the first post instead of 15 min....:facepalm: But Ill leave it at 10 minutes then, if everyone is ok with it?

Under all circumstances the first post of the thread will contain all the official date/time and break info and whatnot :) and thats what we will stick to! So also newcomers can quickly join if they happen to pass by :)

Listening party starting in 33 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

Yes, please leave it at 10 mins ! Because that means 5 mins earlier for me to go to bed, yay :D

• Like 1

Yes, please leave it at 10 mins ! Because that means 5 mins earlier for me to go to bed, yay :D

*lol* I won't change it now. So anyone tuning in can find all info on the first post.

Listening party starting in 23 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

Guys if you are visiting other threads, feel free to let them know about this :) There is still plenty of time to join and the more the merrier, right? :)

Listening party starting in 22 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

I'll go make a black tea now to help me stay awake :D

You´re a trooper! :) As soon as the music starts and the posts start flowing in it will kick you right awake LOL

Listening party starting in 17 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

Well what's always bothering me is the time limit between posts ! Has ruined many a game for me where it was about being quick...hope this won't spoil the party !

Exactly I hate that so much I wish they'd remove it. It's not like anyone's gonna spam the forum or anything. It didn't ruin any games for me so far but it's came very close a few times... I'm always scared in one game that someone's going to beat me to it just because they don't have the time limit and I do because I posted a few seconds earlier. It's the most annoying when you have to wait one freaking second, like seriously. Wish they'd get rid of it altogether, it never was here before the switch to XenForo, never was necessary, and never will be necessary.

• Like 1

My phone is at 50% battery....hoping it can charge to at least 80 in the next 15 minutes

You will be posting from your phone? Oh wow you´re a trooper haha :)

Listening party starting in 15 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

Guys just to make sure we´re all on board, check the first post if you are in doubt.

We will synchronise at the very start! Then we´ll take an exact 10 minutes break and start Prospekt. Someone knows how long Viva is exactly? So we could have an exact time for the start of Prospekt too (factoring in the 10 min break).

Listening party starting in 13 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

The one good thing that does come out of the new time limit for post is that I guess when things do get going like at a concert or something there won't be a million posts for us to discover when we hit "refresh" but it's mostly downside lol. I think this thread will be coming along pretty good tho :P

The one good thing that does come out of the new time limit for post is that I guess when things do get going like at a concert or something there won't be a million posts for us to discover when we hit "refresh" but it's mostly downside lol. I think this thread will be coming along pretty good tho :P

Haha yes! I hope so :) Imo it doesn't matter if we miss a few posts, as long as we just participate :)

Listening party starting in 10 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1

I feel like our break should end on the closest full-minute to being 10 minutes after vlv so we're not all trying to start at 10:42:37 or something like that haha

I mean I'm sure that's what you meant

Yeah I think the best would be to just stick to 10 minutes after the very end of Viva. We can all look at our clock and count ten minutes from then. We should all be already synchronised by then anyway :) But if we are off by a few seconds, it doesn't matter much :)

Listening party starting in 10 minutes. Join us! ---->instructions in the first post of the thread

• Like 1