✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can alternate. Next time we´ll pick an evening in Europe/early afternoon in USA :)

Now you are cheating! :)

If we have to get up at 5 or 6 o' clock in the morning, so should you guys in the USA the next time. That will make 15:00 in the afternoon for Europe.

• Like 1

Now you are cheating! :)

If we have to get up at 5 or 6 o' clock in the morning, so should you guys in the USA the next time. That will make 15:00 in the afternoon for Europe.

Ok I will be in Europe by the time we do a next time so 3 pm Europe time I dont mind haha But I see no need for our american friends to get up so early for nothing hehe :)

Btw I chose 9 pm as the latest time on the poll because after 9 pm my brain starts to go in sleep mode, too sleepy to appreciate the nuances of the songs hehe

• Like 2

Ok I will be in Europe by the time we do a next time so 3 pm Europe time I dont mind haha But I see no need for our american friends to get up so early for nothing hehe :)

Btw I chose 9 pm as the latest time on the poll because after 9 pm my brain starts to go in sleep mode, too sleepy to appreciate the nuances of the songs hehe

It'll be 9pm for you, but it'll be 11pm for me! Anyways I can do it!

• Like 1

If I wake up early I might come and take a look into this thread, but the chances are slim, 6 o'clock on a sunday is just torture to me. :)

Totally understandable! If we like this listening party idea we will for sure alternate between most favorable west and east side of the globe time :) so we all get a chance.

I'd say early afternoon US/evening EU is probably the most favorable time for all but we can talk about it next time. :)

• Like 1

Oh, but then it shouldn't be on Sundays ! I have Quidditch practice on Sunday afternoons.

And for me it's gonna start at midnight tonight ! Oh dear, means I won't be able to go to bed before 2am or something...

Quidditch practice? Oh wow. Minus the flying bit I assume? Haha otherwise I want in! Lol

If you prefer an earlier hour change your vote in the poll! We still have a few hours.

I personally can probably already from 7 pm my time.

Gravity pushes on everyone, of course, but we still are sitting on brooms !

Oh god lol so cool! Haha I think I saw a match in Boston couple of years ago. I'd forgotten about it til you mentioned it :)

Gravity may push, yet I won't let my feet won't touch the ground :p

Ok I just got home. I can see the poll still stands at 4 votes for 9 pm, one vote for 7 pm.

If you guys dont change your votes, Im going ahead and confirm the 9 pm as the official start of the listening party. For people who have not voted yet or just discovered the thread now, you´re all welcome!

Ill be keeping an eye on this thread, so we can talk about any changes if needed.

Minus 2 hour 40 minutes to the start of the listening party