✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Design the new official AHFOD t-shirt!

Coeurli

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice but kinda...bland. I expected some crazy colours and tropical spacey trash with palmtrees! :sad:

I expected something a little more Coldplay related....if I'm gonna wear a Coldplay shirt, I would want it to be visible to others that the shirt is about Coldplay like the balloon or flower of life or something

• Like 1

I expected something a little more Coldplay related....if I'm gonna wear a Coldplay shirt, I would want it to be visible to others that the shirt is about Coldplay like the balloon or flower of life or something

Yeah, I wanted more color!

Heres the winner!

[MEDIA=instagram]BCitoklHdb4[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCitoklHdb4/

hahahaha... i knew it! *although i don't like this sentence/phrase "I knew it" :D :D :D

:D can not say which one was my fav, let's say my favorite was Batman's design of tshirt, but since she was not among 12 than maybe i could say this one, BUT ONLY 'cos of the meaning of white peacock ;) i love it

white peacock means to follow your bliss from the soul level, there are many amazing and the most beautiful meanings of white peacock you can find just google it ;) and it apply so perfectly to Coldplay story behind AHFOD album

i like it! :D

but Batman yours is the way much better ;)

• Like 1

Same, I mean the tshirt doesn't have to scream COLDPLAY in your face with giant letters, but a connection to the band in some subtle way would have been nice..

hahahaha... i knew it! *although i don't like this sentence/phrase "I knew it" :D :D :D

:D can not say which one was my fav, let's say my favorite was Batman's design of tshirt, but since she was not among 12 than maybe i could say this one, BUT ONLY 'cos of the meaning of white peacock ;) i love it

white peacock means to follow your bliss from the soul level, there are many amazing and the most beautiful meanings of white peacock you can find just google it ;) and it apply so perfectly to Coldplay story behind AHFOD album

i like it! :D

but Batman yours is the way much better ;)

Wow that means a lot to me, thanks! :wacky: I also find the white peacock itself pretty cool, but this design is so... I dunno, too clean? All the feathers look the same and are just copied/pasted, and there is no variation in them. I really liked some of the more trashy, tumblr-esque photo collage tshirt designs, such as this:

12677714_1563321840651310_479489103_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4ODUwNDI2NDkyODc3NzkyOQ%3D%3D.2

or even this one:

12677440_1091854660859664_1233242157_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4ODUwMzk3ODY5MjY5NTc0Mw%3D%3D.2

anyways, now that the contest is over and I have my design rights back, I might actually print my own design on my own friggn shirt haha :wideeyed:

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

Congrats to the winner :)

It's a cool design, but I wish it had more colours and more things related to the band/album.

My favorite was the one with the balloon/hexagons because it had the kaleidoscopes of the songs in it.

What I think is interesting is that Coldplay asked people to 'like' their favorites almost as a way to vote, but the winning shirt was not the one with the most likes....

Strange.

Although, maybe they have chosen a design that was easy to print and also not too expensive to make.

And I've seen that they only have a male version of the tshirt, no womens tee.

I was going to stick with my plan to buy the white balloons thirt but that seems to be sold out already. :(

• 2 weeks later...