✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Design the new official AHFOD t-shirt!

Coeurli

Coldplay just announced a very cool competition with Talent House!

#AHFODtshirt

Design a T-shirt for Coldplay

SUBMISSION OPEN

22DAYS

23HRS

22MINS

To celebrate the release of Coldplay's brand new album, A Head Full Of Dreams, the band invites artists from around the world to design an original official T-shirt inspired by the record.

Things to consider:

• Take inspiration from the artwork, songs and mood of the A Head Full Of Dreams album and create an original T-shirt design
  • Download the T-shirt template which must be used to present your design
  • Download and take a look at the Creative Pack, which includes logos and iconography that can be included in the design (not required)
  • All artwork (that is not the Creative Pack) must be original

9 Finalists will have their designs showcased on Coldplay's official Instagram channel.

One Selected Artist will receive $1,000 and a signed copy of the finished T-shirt along with a pair of tickets to the Coldplay concert of their choosing. The Selected design will also be put into production and sold through the band's official channels.

x7mih5exkkrirginzy79.jpg

THE T-SHIRT DESIGN

Artists must pay attention to the requirements below when creating their design:

• The design should be for the front of the T-shirt only and must be presented using the template only
  • The design should not include photographs of the band (or any other copyrighted material)
  • Song titles may be included, but lyrics cannot be part of the design
  • Artists may choose to include material that can be downloaded in theCreative Pack (available on desktop only)
  • All artwork should be original (that is not included in Creative Pack)
  • The blank t-shirt itself should be of just one colour but this colour can be of the artist's choosing (i.e. it does not need to be white)

THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY

One Selected Artist, as chosen by Coldplay and their team, will receive:

• Their design put into production and sold on Coldplay's official channels
  • Promotion across Coldplay's social channels
  • A pair of tickets to the Coldplay concert of their choosing (preference subject to availability)
  • A signed copy of the finished T-shirt
  • $1,000

9 Finalists will receive exposure on Coldplay's Official Instagram.

CREATIVE INVITE GUIDELINES

• This opportunity is open globally to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
  • All entries must be original artwork (meaning not using third party pre-existing copyright materials except for those provided).
  • Artists should retain their original artwork files but designs must be submitted in JPEG or PNG, max. size 10MB using the provided template.
  • Artists may use the material provided in the Creative Pack provided when creating their design. All rights in and to the material provided are reserved by Coldplay and can be used for this Creative Invite only.
  • Please read the requirements in "The T-shirt Design" section carefully. No photography please.
  • The selected submission may be modified to accommodate production requirements.
  • The Selected Artist will be required to sign a Buyout Agreement which assigns copyright of their work to Live Nation and Coldplay for global usage.

• Artists that are not selected will retain ownership of their work, however Coldplay and Live Nation have marketing rights to promote submissions on their channels in connection with this Creative Invite. All artists will be credited accordingly.
  • Artists must join Talenthouse using an active email address in order to ensure they can be contacted should they be selected.

• The Selected Artist and Finalists must respond to Talenthouse within 2 days of receiving the notification email or else will forfeit all incentives.
  • Talenthouse reserves the right to remove inappropriate, offensive and harmful submissions as well as submissions that do not fit the brief of guidelines.

• No purchase necessary to enter.

HOW COLDPLAY WILL CHOOSE

Coldplay and their team will select from all qualified submissions. A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions, Guidelines andOfficial Rules.

KEY DATES

• Submit By: February 5, 2016 at 10:00 AM
  • Selection Period Starts: February 5, 2016 at 10:00 AM
  • Artists Selected: February 19, 2016

All times are in Pacific Time.

To participate:

Link

• Like 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
When you wish you were born 3 months earlier so you could enter this contest haha

What?! You have to be over 18?! That's what happens when you don't read Terms and Conditions... I was so excited to participate :(

I'm doing mine too. I just had to download Photoshop again after AGES without using it. One thing I know for sure, will be very tough to compete with Batman:batman: hahaha. Anyway I wish luck for everyone. Really excited to see others designs too. I will post my designs later. This is very very cool.:vuvuzela: I will certainly buy the winner t-shirt. The official coldplay t-shirts are very lame:disappointed:.

• 2 weeks later...