Twist and turn not in bed sheets

But in wicked ideas

Let them devour you

Until all that is left

Is the awaiting kiss

Of the darkened night

On the lightened mind

They changed the rules....it's artwork now :(

Think it's a pity that the rules got changed. For once I saw there was a contest in a field which I can even think about competing in, poetry. Now it's artworks again, like GhostStoryDay and Coldplay's recent T-shirt contest. As someone who is not the visual type I'm rather sad about this change of mind by the organizers :(

• Like 1

Think it's a pity that the rules got changed. For once I saw there was a contest in a field which I can even think about competing in, poetry. Now it's artworks again, like GhostStoryDay and Coldplay's recent T-shirt contest. As someone who is not the visual type I'm rather sad about this change of mind by the organizers :(

You're not the only one, I agree with you. I've tried to participate in artwork contests but I'm so bad at drawing and using computers to draw or making picture edits that I haven't been lucky enough to win something. Anyways, good luck for the next poem competition.

• Like 1

What about the people that suck at anything lyrical (like myself)? They deserve a chance to win something, too. And this thread has been there for a week for you to submit stuff to.

• Like 1

What about the people that suck at anything lyrical (like myself)? They deserve a chance to win something, too. And this thread has been there for a week for you to submit stuff to.

Huh ? I wasn't saying there should be either written or visual contests, I was just commenting on the fact that the majority of contests both by Coldplaying and Coldplay imho seem to be art-related rather than anything else, and that it made me personally sad to see the poem contest cut short this way because I know I'm crap at art. And yes I know it was open for a week and I did submit something, not sure what you mean there. Just wish it would have lasted longer, that's all.

And yeah, congrats @Suhit !!! :D Well done !!!

And yes I know it was open for a week and I did submit something, not sure what you mean there. Just wish it would have lasted longer, that's all.

I think a week is enough, that way we can have a nice change of different challenges in a weekly rhythm for everybody. And as I said

and that it made me personally sad to see the poem contest cut short this way because I know I'm crap at art.
just because you are bad at art means that people who are good at it now have a higher chance to win something.

Anyways, congrats to the winner, and on to the next challenge!

I don't have a lot of time (and the talent) to make something extraordinary.

But anyway, this is some "artwork" that I have made with pictures that I took during the first (and only) Coldplay concert that I have attended at the Sportpaleis Antwerpen - 18 december 2011.

And I would like to name it "My Swirling Coldplay Experience" :D

[ATTACH=full]4190[/ATTACH]

• Like 7

Guest diogo_sg

I'm a beginner at using picture editing software, so this is a rather simple artwork. Hope you like it ;D

I don't have a lot of time (and the talent) to make something extraordinary.

But anyway, this is some "artwork" that I have made with pictures that I took during the first (and only) Coldplay concert that I have attended at the Sportpaleis Antwerpen - 18 december 2011.

And I would like to name it "My Swirling Coldplay Experience" :D

[ATTACH=full]4190[/ATTACH]

Nie, this IS extraordinarily beautiful!!! How did you do it? Can I have permission to use it as a backdrop for that pro bono project I wrote you about for the media section? Of course, I'll credit you!!

A few days left until the deadline, guys! :D

Keep the awesome artwork coming! Up until 14th March I'm going to lock the thread for a few days to review. The thread will be opened again on Friday in that week.

Goodluck everyone :)

• Like 1

Nie, this IS extraordinarily beautiful!!! How did you do it? Can I have permission to use it as a backdrop for that pro bono project I wrote you about for the media section? Of course, I'll credit you!!

Thanks and sure.

Would you like a version without the text?

Can you pm me?

• Like 1