✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you could change anything on Coldplaying.com, what would you change

stephen

Isn't necessarily related to the design update, but I've noticed the searching on this site could be better. For example, I was looking for the thread "I am currently listening to..." today, and I found the thread with that title on page 4. That was after clicking the "Titles only" box after searching without it once.

Not flaming or anything lol, just a request and a suggestion to hopefully improve it sometime in the future.

I highly agree with this. I've tried searching for many threads in the past using the website's searching feature (Random Coldplay Thoughts, I Am Currently Listening To, etc.) and random posts not related to those threads came up, even if the "search title only" feature was on. Im not sure how the mechanics work, but the system should show threads that have all the same keywords first when searching. Relevancy please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STEFANNNN!!!

i feel you, man, i miss that old Coldplaying blue :p

Hi Brooke, what's up?

I wasn't really serious, the forum is fine the way it is and it's nice it still exists in the first place. The home page is a bit messy but it is what it is.

• Like 1

Hi Brooke, what's up?

ah, you know, just still spending all my time here :rolleyes: :joy:

@cp3176 is correct. This really is not possible on the new system. We moved from VBulletin because it was extremely outdated and was buggy, not to mention it had massive security issues. I really didn't want user information being stolen so I updated to Xenforo which is regularly updated and supports modern web standards. I agree the old style of VBulletin is familiar for all of us but I guess we just have to move on.

Being the only person who looks after the site, it gets quite difficult especially when I want to have a social life outside of my busy school life. I will take a look at the search right now and see what I can do!

oh, i am definitely not complaining about the forums being the way they are now. i'm just a really nostalgiac person :P

• Administrators
ah, you know, just still spending all my time here :rolleyes: :joy:

oh, i am definitely not complaining about the forums being the way they are now. i'm just a really nostalgiac person :p

I am too :P

• Like 1

• Administrators
Hi Brooke, what's up?

I wasn't really serious, the forum is fine the way it is and it's nice it still exists in the first place. The home page is a bit messy but it is what it is.

Can you explain how the homepage is messy so I can improve it :)