✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you could change anything on Coldplaying.com, what would you change

stephen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a way to do it on the app, please improve the search feature. Like maybe make it so that it automatically searches things by title? And along those lines, I do have a problem with the search feature that when I enter, it won't let me search anything until I open and close the app a few times. I hope that makes sense.

• Like 2

[For Coldplaying App]

Make it possible to access threads other than AHFOD-related and games without having to go through "Latest News".

I'm not sure if this will help you, but have you tried using the "browse" section?

If there is a way to do it on the app, please improve the search feature. Like maybe make it so that it automatically searches things by title? And along those lines, I do have a problem with the search feature that when I enter, it won't let me search anything until I open and close the app a few times. I hope that makes sense.

This. For example, when I do use the app, I try to find the thread "I am currently listening to..." and type in that, and for some reason it appears like 20th on the list, even though that's the exact name of that thread.

This. For example, when I do use the app, I try to find the thread "I am currently listening to..." and type in that, and for some reason it appears like 20th on the list, even though that's the exact name of that thread.

I don't know if you know this, but there is an option to search by title, you just have to click the filter/funnel icon at the top. I just wanted to eliminate that extra step

I don't know if you know this, but there is an option to search by title, you just have to click the filter/funnel icon at the top. I just wanted to eliminate that extra step

I didn't know that before, so thanks for that. But I do agree with you.