✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you could change anything on Coldplaying.com, what would you change

stephen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm noticing a lot of the suggestions are cosmetic. So PSA/FYI, you can change the forum theme at the bottom left of the page. Currently there are 6 you can choose from. I personally use Flat Awesome

• Like 2

I'm noticing a lot of the suggestions are cosmetic. So PSA/FYI, you can change the forum theme at the bottom left of the page. Currently there are 6 you can choose from. I personally use Flat Awesome

i know about that, but thanks anyway jc!

lol I completely forgot it. I saw that once but I didn't pay attention to it

woah I never knew that before! Thanks!

Upon closer inspection, yes there are 6 but 2 of them look the same...

• Like 1

The flat awesome (you're talking about the dark theme, right?) is nice and it would be much better to replace the header to Coldplaying banner instead of letting alone the 'flat awesome' there

The flat awesome (you're talking about the dark theme, right?) is nice and it would be much better to replace the header to Coldplaying banner instead of letting alone the 'flat awesome' there

Nope, not dark. When I have a dark theme, ppl think i'm looking at something sketchy....lol

• Like 1

Nope, not dark. When I have a dark theme, ppl think i'm looking at something sketchy....lol

Oh lol I was thinking about the dark one, nevermind

I'd prefer the darker theme cause its easier to read in the eyes. Plus black is my fav color[emoji14]

Wow, I didn't know that !

It's so hard to choose one of them cause I like all of them ! Great job !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find a better thread to post this right now, but I'm having problems with the forum.

It is slowing down when I try to post something.

And there are those add banners showing up on each page when scrolling down/up.

Has anyone else noticed this or do I have a problem with my desktop? (the mobile app seems to be fine).

Now I've noticed something changed on the mobile app too.

Normally when starting it you get an add. But after clicking it away there aren't any others.

Now it is the opposite, no add in the beginning but one in the threads and menu.

[uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER], has this changed?

Guest diogo_sg

On the app, when I use the dark mode, I can't see the names of the posters, as they're all too dark. It's a minor thing, but if you could do something about it, it would be great. Thank you [emoji4]

And there are those add banners showing up on each page when scrolling down/up.

Has anyone else noticed this or do I have a problem with my desktop? (the mobile app seems to be fine).

im having them, too

don't know if it's controllable where the ads appear, if we click on the x [ATTACH=full]4372[/ATTACH]and pick Ad covers the page everytime, will it be gone after several times?

(the ads are blocking some of the content :dead:) (Flat Awesome skin) (:deadhusky: this is one scary smily)

I'm always reluctant to click on those things.

I've read in a thread that [uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER] has been experimenting with the ad settings.

Well, I don't mind an ad and I understand why they are needed but those things are all over posts now, so it's hard to read them. And lacking the site as well.

Please undo the experiment.

• Administrators
I'm always reluctant to click on those things.

I've read in a thread that [uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER] has been experimenting with the ad settings.

Well, I don't mind an ad and I understand why they are needed but those things are all over posts now, so it's hard to read them. And lacking the site as well.

Please undo the experiment.

Ahhh sorry about this, I was putting ads on the other skins because only the default skin had ads. Should be fixed now!

I don't want to be a sorehead (in Dutch it is zeurkous :)) but I'm not able to see my messages in the new app.

And since the notification mails are not working either I have to logon into the desktop version to check.

• Administrators
I don't want to be a sorehead (in Dutch it is zeurkous :)) but I'm not able to see my messages in the new app.

And since the notification mails are not working either I have to logon into the desktop version to check.

Hmmm, I'll see what I can do but notifications are not supported on android. Also the emails should be fixed in a few weeks. It's turning out to be a long process.

Hmmm, I'll see what I can do but notifications are not supported on android. Also the emails should be fixed in a few weeks. It's turning out to be a long process.

With messages I meant the conversations, or PM.

They worked in the previous app version.

But thanks for looking into this.