✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION: Songs that start with "D"

anthamic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could have been a good song if it wasn't ruined by the noisy wall-of-sound production....

I can look past it :D I don't think the production is all that bad. If anything, the song ruined by production was Up&Up... nightmare. The live version rocks though.

• Like 1

No Daylight is way better than DLIBYH...

It might be, but the truth is I can't remember the melody of Daylight, I have to play it to remember how it goes. This is one of my least favorite songs in the entire Coldplay catalogue. And I don't like DLIBYH too, but at least I can hum it.

It might be, but the truth is I can't remember the melody of Daylight, I have to play it to remember how it goes. This is one of my least favorite songs in the entire Coldplay catalogue. And I don't like DLIBYH too, but at least I can hum it.

I have listened to AROBTTH so many times that I can sing you the entire song right now (that is, IF i could sing ;)

• Like 1

I have a feeling that DLIBYH is going to be the new Viva la Vida. (Nonono I'm not saying their similar)... just saying that we're only going to be able to save it up until a point. Remember @I ran away when we tried our very best to save Viva la Vida for a long as we could? There was just nothing we could do after a while, it was doomed to happen. I know your on the opposite side this time but I'm just saying. :(

I have a feeling that DLIBYH is going to be the new Viva la Vida.

I was about to burst out in indignation but fortunately I read on first :D

I know your on the opposite side this time

"Once upon a time on the same side, the same game..."

• Like 1

I have listened to AROBTTH so many times that I can sing you the entire song right now (that is, IF i could sing

Well Daylight doesn't really have that many words. Most of the words are either lengthened, or "Slowly breaking through to Daylight" (I love Daylight but still :shrug:)

Absolutely DLIBYH must go out!!!!!!!!!!

Worst production ever on a song that could be great but got ruined.

I repeat myself, Daylight's got one of the best basslines of Coldplay's catalogue and an unforgettable and outstanding outro ("slowly breaking through daylight...")

• Like 1