April 15, 201610 yr Author btw, am I blind or is there no AHFOD on the list?:D I think youre blind haha
April 15, 201610 yr You vote for the song you want to be eliminated...so I'm assuming thats a vote for AHFOD? Yeah wipe that from the face of the earth please.
April 15, 201610 yr Seriously, people, Don't Panic ? I'm not the biggest fan of that song either, BUT... Don't Panic is worse than Always in my head, Hurts Like Heaven and A Head Full Of Dreams to you ??!! We live in a upside-down turned world, yeah we do, yeah we do...
April 16, 201610 yr Author Results: Always in My Head - 6 Don't Panic - 5 A Head Full of Dreams - 1 Always in My Head has been chosen out from the rest and is eliminated! The Contestants: Don't Panic Politik Square One Life in Technicolor ii MX/Hurts Like Heaven A Head Full of Dreams I vote for Don't Panic
April 16, 201610 yr Author But seriously, I'm preeettty sure there isn't AHFOD on the list. Wtf?[emoji15] I'm honestly not sure what you mean??
April 16, 201610 yr I'm honestly not sure what you mean?? WHHHAAAAATTTT????[ATTACH=full]4536[/ATTACH]
April 16, 201610 yr But seriously, I'm preeettty sure there isn't AHFOD on the list. Wtf? LMAO Don't worry @Rickulus and @AMDB9, I'll help you settle this argument by making sure that AHFOD will not be on the list for much longer :D AHFOD !
April 16, 201610 yr Author WHHHAAAAATTTT????[ATTACH=full]4536[/ATTACH] Hmmm your formatting also looks a little different like stuff isnt underlined either.....I have an idea, lemme edit something right now and tell me if AHFOD still isn't showing up
April 16, 201610 yr Hmmm your formatting also looks a little different like stuff isnt underlined either.....I have an idea, lemme edit something right now and tell me if AHFOD still isn't showing up please help, my mind is about to explode.
Create an account or sign in to comment