✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION: Album Openers

AMDB9

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's there, whew! Did you find out what the problem was?

Well in order to bold something, i do the B inside of brackets like [ ], and the close bracket [/b] was touching the word "Dreams" so I moved it to another line. Now it works. Thanks for pointing that out, and I will remember it in the future!

• Like 1

Well in order to bold something, i do the B inside of brackets like [ ], and the close bracket [/b] was touching the word "Dreams" so I moved it to another line. Now it works. Thanks for pointing that out, and I will remember it in the future!

Cool! Glad to be of help, if not just a bother hehe:)

• Like 1

Sorry it took me a little longer to end the round

The Results:

A Head Full of Dreams - 5

Don't Panic - 3

Politik - 1

Hurts Like Heaven - 1

A Head Full of Dreams is lost for words and eliminated!

The Contestants:

Don't Panic

Politik

Square One

Life in Technicolor ii

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

I vote for Don't Panic

Aside from introduce the whole story that makes the basis for the concept album.....but that's my opinion

If they continued to use things like the concrete and graffiti, as the album is supposed to be something like that, throughout the album maybe. HLH, CB, MM, ETIAW are really the only tracks that have any ties to each other and it's very vauge. The comics that support MX help but they were created after the album so it's not like you can say what inspired the other. I do remember them saying that MX was at some point related to a movie idea but it fell through. If you solely judge MX for the album's content it's incredibly hard to say what the concept is if any does exist. After pulling in the comics, interviews, and videos it becomes clearer but I don't think HLH does a good job on it's own to introduce the album conceptually or thematically.