✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TV series worth watching (Netflix)

alisbe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
I am currently addicted to watching Bob Ross: Beauty is Everywhere. It is the most soothing, relaxing show there is. It amazes me how he can make a beautiful painting in just 30 minutes!

When we were in college it was the only thing we would have on the TV if we were hungover laying on the couch :P

• Like 1

I haven't watched the last episode. What is The OA about? I have the impression it is about something scary and I hate those series but I want to watch it:D

It's a little scary, but worth it. A blind girl gets kidnapped, comes back 8 years later but can see, but that is just the beginning of the story. Life after death, Science Fiction. very good

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guess who's back with another Netflix recommend? :P

Abstract is a series that Netflix just released the other week. there are eight episodes that focus on eight designers from all sorts of design industries: illustration, shoe design, car design, graphic design... of course as a designer myself, i found these endlessly fascinating (i've watched all but the last episode over the past few days), but they're compiled in a way that i think should be appealing to people outside of the design industry also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

13 Reasons Why.

ignore some of its cringy fans...for a high school drama, this is as good as it gets. very dark, and sometimes really hard to watch, but realistic story, and a heartbreaking finish. also, loads and loads of post-punk on the soundtrack. i'll say this again, though, some of it really is a hard watch. if you found episode 1 of season 7 (TWD) hard to watch, then this, this isnt for the faint-hearted. but its very interesting how its put together, and the whole tape thing was cool. i hope this show will get more credit for helping people through bullying and that sort of shit in the future.

• Like 1