✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm back!

James.

I'm not new here but I haven't posted in like 2 years and this place looks completely different to how I remember it, and most of you here probably don't know me (unless any of the old folks from like 2012 are still on here) so.... hi! I'm James (as you probably guessed) and I'm not really a huge Coldplay fan anymore. But I had some fun times here and now I'm finally getting the chance to see Coldplay live (in Exeter and Manchester) so I thought I'd come back and post here for old time's sake! :escaping2:

• Like 1

Welcome back! I'm one of the new members. I went to see Coldplay for the first time in Mexico a month ago and I can tell you that it's an amazing show. You're going to enjoy it, Coldplay has this wonderful way to involve the audience it doesn't matter which part of the stadium you are.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Hi James! Welcome back! You'll have a great time watching the band live, I'm sure [emoji6]

Hi guys! Yep, I remember the good old chatbox days... Is that gone now? I can't see it :(

I'm still looking forward to the shows (especially Manchester) despite not being a huge fan of the most recent couple of albums, as I know they put on a great show. I'm sure my inner fanboy will emerge when I actually see them :P