✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-14] Red Bull Arena, Leipzig, Germany

Christa42

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

WED JUNE 14 – RED BULL ARENA, LEIPZIG, GERMANY

Fan pre-sale – Wed, October 5, 10am / General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: Tove Lo and Femme Schmidt

Have anyone already tried registering for pre-sale? When I use links from the official Coldplay website this turns up:

[ATTACH=full]6055[/ATTACH]

Later I found the way to register but when I received my email it turned out to be a reservation for Guns'n Roses....

[ATTACH=full]6057[/ATTACH]

Have anyone already tried registering for pre-sale? When I use links from the official Coldplay website this turns up:

[ATTACH=full]6055[/ATTACH]

Later I found the way to register but when I received my email it turned out to be a reservation for Guns'n Roses....

[ATTACH=full]6057[/ATTACH]

I had the same thing happen. I used this page and it looks like the right place? http://coldplay.ticketmaster.de/en/ None of the presale links in the email worked for me. :-/

Hey guys, I have 2 tickets for the standing area for the concert in Leipzig (for the original price 98€ each ticket, 196€ for both). My wife just told me that she's pregnant :bliss:, so I don't know if I can go to the concert :(

Hey guys, I have 2 tickets for the standing area for the concert in Leipzig (for the original price 98€ each ticket, 196€ for both). My wife just told me that she's pregnant :bliss:, so I don't know if I can go to the concert :(

Congratulations ! Oh come on, I know how much Coldplay concerts mean to all of us but the news you have is much better than any Coldplay concert ! :thumbsup:

Well congratulations! The concert is a tiny bit less than a year away so your little one would 3 months old by then. So maybe the then grandparents can step in for one night. Anyhow I hope you'll find a way and most of all good luck with these exciting times!

Well congratulations! The concert is a tiny bit less than a year away so your little one would 3 months old by then. So maybe the then grandparents can step in for one night. Anyhow I hope you'll find a way and most of all good luck with these exciting times!

Thank you!

the concert is in 8 months ;), the little one will be born in June/July :P

Congratulations ! Oh come on, I know how much Coldplay concerts mean to all of us but the news you have is much better than any Coldplay concert ! :thumbsup:

thank you :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Soundcheck is hard to hear today. Sounded like Lovers In Japan to me first. Then definitely followed by Yes. :eek: They need to make a concert out of the the soundchecked songs!

Edit: Now Us Against The World.

• Like 6

Soundcheck is hard to hear today. Sounded like Lovers In Japan to me first. Then definitely followed by Yes. :eek: They need to make a concert out of the the soundchecked songs!

Edit: Now Us Against The World.

Really... they keep doing this teasing.

• Like 1

So Hypnotised wasn't played after all, even though the app instructions are now officially shown on the screen ?

Anyone know what was played on the C-stage ?

Jap.

In My Place

Don't Panic

Us Against The World

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 1