✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

North American Leg 2017

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone of you guys have still a presale code available? I've been subscribed with coldplay.com since 2011 now, and didn't get a presale code? I was really hoping to see them because they are truly one of my favorites! PLEASE PLEASE! I NEED HELP! EACH CODE IS GOOD FOR 4 TICKETS AND I ONLY NEED 2!!! PLEASE! THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!! DM ME!

haven't tried this, but in case it works:

Purchase Coldplay Tickets Early With This Presale Password

October 12, 2016 9:07 AM

gettyimages-592629528.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1

Singer Chris Martin of Coldplay performs at the Rose Bowl on August 20, 2016 in Pasadena, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Ticketmaster

Password: “FULL17”

The tour will launch August 1 at MetLife Stadium in New York and will wrap up almost a year from now on October 8 in San Diego. Coldplay’s 2017 schedule includes the band’s first concerts in Canada in five years.

More importantly, Coldplay is playing Chicago’s Soldier Field on August 17.

Have a great time at the show!

http://wxrt.cbslocal.com/2016/10/12/purchase-coldplay-tickets-early-with-this-presale-password/

• Like 1

haven't tried this, but in case it works:

Purchase Coldplay Tickets Early With This Presale Password

October 12, 2016 9:07 AM

gettyimages-592629528.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1

Singer Chris Martin of Coldplay performs at the Rose Bowl on August 20, 2016 in Pasadena, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Ticketmaster

Password: “FULL17”

The tour will launch August 1 at MetLife Stadium in New York and will wrap up almost a year from now on October 8 in San Diego. Coldplay’s 2017 schedule includes the band’s first concerts in Canada in five years.

More importantly, Coldplay is playing Chicago’s Soldier Field on August 17.

Have a great time at the show!

http://wxrt.cbslocal.com/2016/10/12/purchase-coldplay-tickets-early-with-this-presale-password/

I am going to that Chicago show! So excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are going to be a lot of empty seats in the stadiums next year unless they seriously slash prices... They are obviously popular, but we are talking about a second leg, in large stadiums, in repeat cities, no new album, no Super Bowl appearance. These promoters are getting carried away with the pricing. They are fleecing us worse than scalpers. They don't even give you the opportunity to get good seats at face value, because they hold them all back for their endless VIP packages and "platinum seats" which is just a fancy term for scalped tickets.

Agreed!!! They are gouging us, and it makes no sense. How do they think that anyone but fans who have lots of money can afford these prices?!? The cheapest ticket in the nosebleeds in Cleveland is $99.50! They were only $75 in Pittsburgh in August if this year. WTH?

Can a presale code be used for 2 or 3 separate transactions if there is a 4 ticket limit?

Yes you can. So guys share the codes if you didn't use up all 4 seats. I bought 4 tickets using one presale code in 2 separate transactions.

• Like 1