✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

North American Leg 2017

Got my seats!! Floor seats for Chicago!! I am so hyped!! [emoji441][emoji636][emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are SO lucky! I had that this year, but then there was that matter of the pesky rain! Let me know if you aren't from here and need any ideas about getting around. Tricky.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are SO lucky! I had that this year, but then there was that matter of the pesky rain! Let me know if you aren't from here and need any ideas about getting around. Tricky.

I actually am not, my daughter & myself will be driving up from Indianapolis.

This afternoon I had trouble getting tickets when they pull them up randomly for you, but at least for Nrg stadium they have the option for you to pick your seats on the map and that's when I got mine, a ton of seats were open when I clicked that option and I was able to find a pair next to the bstage. Not sure if that option is available in other arenas and stadiums but its worth a shot!

I've noticed that for the Canadian shows there's a countdown for the presale tickets. But there's one that doesn't have this and it redirects you to a partner site and it says tickets are on sale on October 15. Specifically, I'm talking about the Centre Bell show in Montreal, what does that mean? Will the presale be just for platinum tickets? I'm so nervous about getting tickets this time!

Got my seats!! Floor seats for Chicago!! I am so hyped!! [emoji441][emoji636][emoji173]️

Congrats! You'll have so much fun on the floor. I ended up getting side seats in the 200 level risers. Different location from where I was in July so I'm psyched about another new viewing experience. Also my friend didn't want to pay more than $100 so floor seats were out of the question. I'll be paying part of her ticket so she stays at $100, but I don't mind that. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this time! [emoji6]

• Like 1

Congrats! You'll have so much fun on the floor. I ended up getting side seats in the 200 level risers. Different location from where I was in July so I'm psyched about another new viewing experience. Also my friend didn't want to pay more than $100 so floor seats were out of the question. I'll be paying part of her ticket so she stays at $100, but I don't mind that. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this time! [emoji6]

I got floor seats. Section B4 row 6. Cost me a lot[emoji15]

There is a presale for cleveland, but ticket master redirects to The Q website.

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately I missed it because I was at work and not seeing the seats I want now, but will try again in the regular sale (or wait and see if they drop more later).

• Like 1

Was anyone able to figure out the price range?

Wonder why they increased ticket prices, they were already making enough money with the previous ones!

I didn't check fees on all the different price ranges this time, but I paid about $180 incl fees per seat on the side, about 2/3 the way back, in the 200 level for Chicago. Those same seats would have been about $120 with fees last time.

$29.50, $69.50, $99.50, $169.50 and $225 seems to be the price range (without fees), according to Ticketmaster - unless there are some prices missing. Going to try my best to avoid those two high prices when the general sale starts.

I'm trying the Seattle show too. I'm still getting floor seats. Sadly missed out on section 9and have been trying to get that ever since. Sections 2 and 5 pop up all the time.

I tried again later in the day and ended up getting tickets in F8, row 3!! I'm so excited since this'll be the first thing I'll be doing for myself since having kids. I hope you found some good seats too!

• Like 1

I tried again later in the day and ended up getting tickets in F8, row 3!! I'm so excited since this'll be the first thing I'll be doing for myself since having kids. I hope you found some good seats too!

hey, i'm on F8 too! but in the lower end towards the ramp :) just got the tickets about an hour ago.

• Like 1

My show in Chicago ended early due to the rain. Thankfully I saw them in Boston and Philadelphia too so that made up for it.

I have never bought presale, but I think it means that people who subscribe to the site can buy earlier using the code that they sent. I think that you enter the code on the Ticketmaster site.

You're right. I got my presale code soon after my message. I got my ticket today