✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

North American Leg 2017

Yes you can. So guys share the codes if you didn't use up all 4 seats. I bought 4 tickets using one presale code in 2 separate transactions.

So if we need 9 tickets, we can buy 4, then re-enter the code to buy 4 more on a second transaction, then re-enter the code a third time to buy the last one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if we need 9 tickets, we can buy 4, then re-enter the code to buy 4 more on a second transaction, then re-enter the code a third time to buy the last one?

no, at most you can buy 4 tickets per code. but can do that in multiple transactions.

no, at most you can buy 4 tickets per code. but can do that in multiple transactions.

Bummer. It sounds like we need 3 codes. Two of my friends subscribed at the CP site today and are hoping to get email with codes by tomorrow.

Bummer. It sounds like we need 3 codes. Two of my friends subscribed at the CP site today and are hoping to get email with codes by tomorrow.

You won't, you needed to have been signe up before the codes were sent out some days ago.

Try this:

http://wxrt.cbslocal.com/2016/10/12/purchase-coldplay-tickets-early-with-this-presale-password/

@Audie Dancel

• Like 2

I do not think you will receive a code now. I actually received my emailed code Sunday evening for the Monday presale.

I do not think you will receive a code now. I actually received my emailed code Sunday evening for the Monday presale.

Same here. I've had mine since Saturday, and I said that it's unlikely that they will get one, but no harm in trying.

• Like 1

Got my pre-sale code and super excited to buy tickets to the Miami show on Monday!!!

In the true sense of the COLDPLAY community we have built here and the way we look out for and help one another, I have a friend that does not have a code and I would really like to help them out. If any of you have a pre-sale code that would work for Miami (fan club, or Miami specific) that you are not using, can you please share with me????

That would be a very gracious act and it would help me help someone else.

Just like my wife and I, the music of COLDPLAY has played a major role in their relationship together and it would mean the world for them to see a concert together. Call it True Love. I totally understand what they are feeling and know how special it is.

• Like 1

My code for 3 is still available.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

Can i get it? Pleaseeee i have never seen them live! I will be traveling from Central America to be able to see them in their US tour as my graduation present from my parents! but i have been subscribed to their mailing list since 2012 and i never got a code. I made this account just now since I never actually thought I would get the chance to see them live. This is so surreal. I havent got my tickets yet but if I do get them it will the best thing to ever happen to me! I have loved them since I was a kid

• Like 1

Does anyone have a presale code for Miami? Flying all the way from Trinidad just to see my favourite band ever perform!!!. Would love to be able to access tickets for my husband and I at a reasonable price. IF anyone can help I'd be so grateful.

• Like 1

they are on general sale now. you don't need presale codes.

Miami dates are a bit later than the other states. Miami presale starts today for Coldplay.com mailing lists and citi card members. Signed up for Coldplay and never received anything