✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

North American Leg 2017

• Administrators
Those Change.Org petitions are not the way to go. I would find the corporate people at Live Nation in charge of this and even contact Arthur Fogel (CEO) himself. I may actually start this soon. Besides, we dont want the prices to change this tour, too late for that. What we want is to bring light to the issue for the future.

And don't worry [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] the 'Coldplaying' name would not be used. That said, its sad to know that you want to make this the type of fansite where we can't be critical of the band we love. We care about it, good AND bad. Coldplay fans we are educated, many of us married, in corporate finance etc. We are not One Direction tweens who idolize their heroes.

I completely respect your opinion and I want you guys to express your opinions on my site. However I do not want you to use the Coldplaying name on external websites and impersonate me. I don't care what you say on my site as long as you do not impersonate me

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not signing the petition. No matter how much "barking" is done the ticket prices will not change. No one is forcing you to buy the tickets. The prices *are what they are* you can choose to buy them or not to buy them.....geeze[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree! The only thing I want to add is Coldplay is like an enterprise, they have to pay to a lot of people who work for them. It’s not only four people performing on the stage. Whatever the amount of money they are getting it's distributed to the people who are working for the band and the venue.

• Like 1

Agree! The only thing I want to add is Coldplay is like an enterprise, they have to pay to a lot of people who work for them. It’s not only four people performing on the stage. Whatever the amount of money they are getting it's distributed to the people who are working for the band and the venue.

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji173]️[emoji636]

• Like 1

If you guys are going to make a petition, I suggest going to Live Nation or ticketmaster. Sadly the band can't really so much about this, the promoters are mainly responsible for this. I don't care what our users do, I just don't want our name being associated with it. I try to keep our relations with the band on good terms!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Coldplaying mobile app

Ok, thanks for the advice.

I completely respect your opinion and I want you guys to express your opinions on my site. However I do not want you to use the Coldplaying name on external websites and impersonate me. I don't care what you say on my site as long as you do not impersonate me

Oh sorry, it had nothing to do with Coldplaying, I was talking about the few people in this thread, not the entire website. I just worded it wrong.

I am not signing the petition. No matter how much "barking" is done the ticket prices will not change. No one is forcing you to buy the tickets. The prices *are what they are* you can choose to buy them or not to buy them.....geeze[emoji849]

I bought my tickets long ago and I could care less about the prices. I just made it in response to complaints on this thread.

• Like 1

Please take down that petition. You have no permission to use the Coldplaying name and it makes us look bad.

As far as tickets go, I think the prices are reasonable.

Sorry, I didn't mean to have the Coldplaying name in there. I was speaking for the few people who actually complained in this thread, not the entire website.

Please take down that petition. You have no permission to use the Coldplaying name and it makes us look bad.

As far as tickets go, I think the prices are reasonable.

Oh wait now I see what you mean. I must have put Coldplaying as the name of the profile. Sorry I'll change it.

[uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] It turned out I must have made Coldplaying my profile name not my real name. I changed it, so now it doesn't even mention Coldplaying.

the term "Coldplayers" refers to Coldplay fans in my eyes, not Coldplaying members, so I am going to leave that in there.