✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

North American Leg 2017

I can't remember the ticket prices for the tickets from the last tour. I really wanted to get VIP tickets for this leg of the tour but they announced this tour not in a good time for me. I don't have a job and recent broke graduate :'( even regular tickets will be super expensive for me

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there's a presale for Cleveland? The email said there would be presales for all shows but Miami, yet on the sales page for Cleveland (not TM), it only says on sale Saturday, no mention of presale anywhere. That'd actually be great for me as I'll be at work during the presales and I'm not allowed to touch my phone (cruel). But if there's a presale I want to know so my friend can get our tickets.

• Like 1

Hi all, long time lurker (check the join date on this account lol) and first time poster. It seems as if my account on Coldplay.com was deleted after a while and I did not receive an email with a presale code :( Probably because they haven't played in my city (Toronto) in 5 years so I haven't really bothered checking the newsletters and such.

Would anyone be kind enough to offer theirs if they are not attending one of the concerts?? I promised myself 4 years ago that I'd see Coldplay live at least once in my life and they are finally playing in Toronto again!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi all, would anyone have a spare presales code? I live in France but I'd love to go see the boys in SF with my bestfriend... she lives there and it'll be a birthday gift!

Thanks in advance to all of you :) and I hope everyone gets the tickets they want!

Cheers

I'm buying my tickets tomorrow as soon as my presale opens! Hoping for floor seats! Wish me luck[emoji636][emoji441][emoji909][emoji1303][emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck!!!!

Canadian presale begins Tuesday October 11th at 10am.

Thank you! I'm so excited and nervous about it!!!!!

• Like 1

Guys I just signed up to Coldplay newslater yesterday and have yet to received the presale code. If someone has a presale code and is not going to use it please message me! I plan to make the drive with my wife and son to Houston from Dallas. We would greatly appreciate the love.

Thanks!

Anyone else really disappointed with the presale? Only upper bowl for the most part when I looked. Also, as a college student, the fact that the tickets are more expensive than last tour is really upsetting.

Yes. These prices are utterly insane. In Cleveland, the entire floor and nearly the entire lower bowl (minus a couple far back rows on the furthest end stage sections) are over $243.50 each after fees. I could understand them charging that for the front floor sections and the really close lower level.. But to sit 20 rows up on the far end of the arena? FORGET THAT! Even the decent upper level seats are friggin $186.50 each after fees. INSANE.. Basically, anything under $100 each, and you're going to be stuck watching the concert on the monitor, because you'll either be too far away or behind the stage. I love Coldplay's music, but I am not going to let their promoters rip me off. For almost $500, my girlfriend and I can enjoy their music while driving to a weekend getaway at the beach instead of spending it on a 2 hour concert with a poor view. I know many will disagree, but that's how I look at it.

Does anyone know if there's a presale for Cleveland? The email said there would be presales for all shows but Miami, yet on the sales page for Cleveland (not TM), it only says on sale Saturday, no mention of presale anywhere. That'd actually be great for me as I'll be at work during the presales and I'm not allowed to touch my phone (cruel). But if there's a presale I want to know so my friend can get our tickets.

There is a presale for cleveland, but ticket master redirects to The Q website.

• Like 1

Yes. These prices are utterly insane. In Cleveland, the entire floor and nearly the entire lower bowl (minus a couple far back rows on the furthest end stage sections) are over $243.50 each after fees. I could understand them charging that for the front floor sections and the really close lower level.. But to sit 20 rows up on the far end of the arena? FORGET THAT! Even the decent upper level seats are friggin $186.50 each after fees. INSANE.. Basically, anything under $100 each, and you're going to be stuck watching the concert on the monitor, because you'll either be too far away or behind the stage. I love Coldplay's music, but I am not going to let their promoters rip me off. For almost $500, my girlfriend and I can enjoy their music while driving to a weekend getaway at the beach instead of spending it on a 2 hour concert with a poor view. I know many will disagree, but that's how I look at it.

Last year I was stuck paying $3000 for the 3rd row. I didn't even want to sit there but my family insisted we buy them because it was right next to the runway.