✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

North American Leg 2017

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I was stuck paying $3000 for the 3rd row. I didn't even want to sit there but my family insisted we buy them because it was right next to the runway.

I want to get tickets for Cleveland when they go in sale this weekend, and I nearly died when I saw the prices! Wtf is with $225 for nearly every seat??? Even the nosebleeds are $99.50! I am so so upset.

Hi,

Is it possible concert dates for either Atlanta, Nashville, or New Orleans could be announced at a later date? I have waited and waited for all 3 announcements of U.S. concert dates and so far not one concert is within a drive of 6 hours or less for me. I tried going to Louisville or St. Louis this year and it just didn't work out. I really don't want to have to take a long drive to see them in Miami, Houston, or Chicago and buying plane tickets to go to a concert is just not worth it for me. If they would just announce one date for one of these cities or even St. Louis again, I would definitely go. Thank you!

These prices are painful! I did get a seat practically next to B-stage for $251 (after fees). I guess I can live with that, will be closest I've ever been. I understand this is a massive production and one of the best live acts to see, but what justifies the price hikes? Hopefully they added more something and it's not just the promoter making a cash grab.

So I accidentally refreshed and lost my tickets on the presale. Does anyone know if there are any additional tickets being released for the presale or am I SOL until the general sale starts this Saturday?

I don't know which show you're trying to go to but I would say to just keep trying! Many good seats are still appearing for at least the San Diego show.

I don't know which show you're trying to go to but I would say to just keep trying! Many good seats are still appearing for at least the San Diego show.

Thanks, I'm going to the Seattle show. I've been refreshing but no such luck so far.

If I have to prove I'm not a robot one more time to Ticketmaster, I'm going to throw my laptop across the room!

Thanks, I'm going to the Seattle show. I've been refreshing but no such luck so far.

If I have to prove I'm not a robot one more time to Ticketmaster, I'm going to throw my laptop across the room!

I'm trying the Seattle show too. I'm still getting floor seats. Sadly missed out on section 9and have been trying to get that ever since. Sections 2 and 5 pop up all the time.

There are going to be a lot of empty seats in the stadiums next year unless they seriously slash prices... They are obviously popular, but we are talking about a second leg, in large stadiums, in repeat cities, no new album, no Super Bowl appearance. These promoters are getting carried away with the pricing. They are fleecing us worse than scalpers. They don't even give you the opportunity to get good seats at face value, because they hold them all back for their endless VIP packages and "platinum seats" which is just a fancy term for scalped tickets.

• Like 1

I don't know why, but I had better luck pulling up tickets on my ipad and phone rather than my laptop. I kept getting a message that there were no tickets available when I used my laptop, but floor tickets and regular tickets were popping up on my ipad and phone.

There are going to be a lot of empty seats in the stadiums next year unless they seriously slash prices... They are obviously popular, but we are talking about a second leg, in large stadiums, in repeat cities, no new album, no Super Bowl appearance. These promoters are getting carried away with the pricing. They are fleecing us worse than scalpers. They don't even give you the opportunity to get good seats at face value, because they hold them all back for their endless VIP packages and "platinum seats" which is just a fancy term for scalped tickets.

The thing is, plenty of people paid far above face value this past tour. So obviously, the demand is there and there are enough people foolish enough to pony up 5x face value.

The thing is, plenty of people paid far above face value this past tour. So obviously, the demand is there and there are enough people foolish enough to pony up 5x face value.

They hadn't toured the US in four years, were touring a brand new album, and had a massive promotional uptick from the Super Bowl halftime show. Mark my words, they will sell nowhere near as many seats this time.

Got my presale code for the SF show on October 2017, however it would only allow me to buy 4 tickets. Anyone has a code? need to buy two more :(

oh god, i'm in the same boat, i'm looking to buy 5 tix...why didn't i think of that though, getting another presale code...now it might be too late, presale is tmr morning....

oh god, i'm in the same boat, i'm looking to buy 5 tix...why didn't i think of that though, getting another presale code...now it might be too late, presale is tmr morning....

I already bought 4, now Im just hoping when the general presale opens, on the 15th, there still will be open spots near that area

• Like 1

I already bought 4, now Im just hoping when the general presale opens, on the 15th, there still will be open spots near that area

Good luck to ya, again, im hoping for the same thing for the Toronto show.

Say, could you let me know what the ticket prices are for your venue? Just wanna have a better idea of what to expect

• Like 1

Good luck to ya, again, im hoping for the same thing for the Toronto show.

Say, could you let me know what the ticket prices are for your venue? Just wanna have a better idea of what to expect

good luck to you as well, i paid like $251 for each ticket. floor tickets, very nice location.

• Like 1

I have the same feeling. No new album, no hard promo, how are they going to fill stadiums in the US? Even during weekdays?? Even the first leg with stadium shows held on Saturdays didn't sell out that quickly. The demand and interest for the second leg in Europe is over the charts. But don't think it would even come close to that here in the US. Feel like the promoters are highly overestimating the demand.

• Like 1