✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I checked this thread I was surprised and wondering why there were +200 posts! Then I saw you had an impromptu livestream and an official one, how awesome was that! I wish I could join you tomorrow but, you know it's a special day and one of the busiest days of the year.

• Like 4

When I checked this thread I was surprised and wondering why there were +200 posts! Then I saw you had an impromptu livestream and an official one, how awesome was that! I wish I could join you tomorrow but, you know it's a special day and one of the busiest days of the year.

It is Christmas Eve over here and I have to go to a family dinner.

At the time the Christmas Live Stream is going to start I'll probably be eating turkey. :)

If anyone is going to watch & listen, have fun!

• Like 2

That was the best possible way to close out this series of streaming events: with this performance where the best version of Up&Up jam packed with actual energy exists. Thank you [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] and any others who came up with and/or supported this idea for these series of live stream events! See ya next time, whenever that may be!

Too bad I'm the only one who actually got to enjoy this in this chat. :(

That was the best possible way to close out this series of streaming events: with this performance where the best version of Up&Up jam packed with actual energy exists. Thank you [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] and any others who came up with and/or supported this idea for these series of live stream events! See ya next time, whenever that may be!

Too bad I'm the only one who actually got to enjoy this in this chat. :(

So an AHFOD concert was streamed tonight?

Which one?

I'm sorry that you didn't have any company.

• Like 1

So an AHFOD concert was streamed tonight?

Which one?

I'm sorry that you didn't have any company.

it was the one where Up&Up had it's live debut way back. you know, the one where the show got cancelled because of the Paris attacks but they still played a small stripped down show for the people who showed up anyway so it wasn't a total waste of time, but it still got streamed on Periscope and later HQ video of a front row (or close to it) view of the whole concert surfaced on YouTube.

Then the concert that was planned got played the week after or something like that and I believe AHFOD had it's debut as well but I can't remember for sure.

it was the one where Up&Up had it's live debut way back. you know, the one where the show got cancelled because of the Paris attacks but they still played a small stripped down show for the people who showed up anyway so it wasn't a total waste of time, but it still got streamed on Periscope and later HQ video of a front row (or close to it) view of the whole concert surfaced on YouTube.

Then the concert that was planned got played the week after or something like that and I believe AHFOD had it's debut as well but I can't remember for sure.

Ah the concert in the Belasco Theater.

Yes, that Up&Up version is (one of) the best I've heard. [emoji4]

• Like 1