🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
I ran away

Hypnotised - first song off Kaleidoscope

Idk like how are they gonna get tens of thousands of people to play it at the same time haha? Like it wont be synced and there will be beeps all the time [emoji23]

• Like 1

Idk like how are they gonna get tens of thousands of people to play it at the same time haha? Like it wont be synced and there will be beeps all the time [emoji23]

maybe that's why they haven't announced it yet :joy:

• Like 1

It was a pleasant surprise today indeed ! At first I thought it offers little innovation - I mean, touch-sensitive circles/ripples and sounds have already been an option in the Android lockscreen for many years. But I wonder what else is possible with it. Theoretically one might be able to play music pieces with it (minus the random background sounds), and it's visually cool of course. Maybe more functions will be added over time. And hey, here's a strong indication that Hypnotised will be added to the setlist soon :)

• Like 1

So I'm like stupid but um, how does that app work again? Sources have said it uses the microphone on your phone to listen in on when Hypnotized is playing but I checked and see if the app uses the microphone in settings and it absolutely doesn't use the microphone. Sooooo do I just try and play them at the same time as much as possible or??

So I'm like stupid but um, how does that app work again? Sources have said it uses the microphone on your phone to listen in on when Hypnotized is playing but I checked and see if the app uses the microphone in settings and it absolutely doesn't use the microphone. Sooooo do I just try and play them at the same time as much as possible or??

I think you just random tap it (or do nothing because it makes random sounds of it own when left idle) :)

I accidentally skipped the EP mix on Spotify....what is the difference?

Wow the intro is already like a minute long

Anyone spotted any differences besides the intro (which I quite dig btw)?

y'know, I havent downloaded that app, but that intro does sound familiar...

When you launch the app you have the same sound than the extended intro

"EP Mix" may be a bit of an overstatement for the addition of 40 seconds of Hypnotised App sounds. But I'm actually glad they didn't change anything about the song itself, it's already perfect :)

• Like 2

[MEDIA=twitter]837210972817219584[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/837210972817219584

Exactly 1 year ago, to the minute. I can still remember this day and this moment so well. This song was such a beautiful, wonderful gift :heart:

Happy 1st Birthday Hypnotised and Happy 41st Birthday Chris Martin !

• Like 3

that was a year ago? holy shit

• Like 3

Happy 42nd Birthday Chris Martin, and Happy 2nd birthday to this beautiful song ! :heart:

2017. Those were the days...

• Like 6

Congratulations Chris and Hypnotised! I wish I had fallen for the Coldplay much earlier so I would have experienced the days this was released and many more things that happened before or after this point... :(

• Like 3