• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

Well... I cant view any page in this thread pass 2572. Why? Beats me! but its sort of annoying.

Soo im writing this on page 2572. Cuz when I try to go to the last page it just sends me straight to here.

this is utter bs.

*but to ImlovingGuyBerryman* Cute pics in chicago I<3 chitown

and thank you to you too! sorry i dont know your name :embarassed:

and im glad the pages are back on track now!

it says "sherwood forest bed and breakfast....then _____ MI."

i read backwards! haha well i couldnt read the town though....

haha. yeah.. it says douglas, mi. my mom & sister went there while i was away on an orchestra retreat for school.

ahhhh(: i love all the pictures!

are we gonna post a big compilation of them all ever?:lol:

darcy! so i listened to only in dreams today :D and i was imagining guy playing the kick ass bass line for a couple seconds and then i was like "no, this is a weezer song!!:lol:" and i was just coming back from cvs with my mom and i changed the station and a weezer song was playing :) but i only got to hear like a minute of it cause we were close to my house :\

darcy! so i listened to only in dreams today :D and i was imagining guy playing the kick ass bass line for a couple seconds and then i was like "no, this is a weezer song!!:lol:" and i was just coming back from cvs with my mom and i changed the station and a weezer song was playing :) but i only got to hear like a minute of it cause we were close to my house :\

ahahhahah! i :heart: weezer. the bass lines in all of pinkerton and TBA are fantasiccc. i think i have a thing for bass.. :D

and @iz [i think thats your name?:D] hahaha, lina told me she used it(: i take it as compliment.

im darcy, by the way(: