• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

i suppose it was probably that that did it.

nate had a point though, ian handled the whole thing absolutely horribly. i can say this because i actually saw the PM conversation between ian and nathan. and it was like, nathan's reply wasn't abusive in the slightest. it was of perfect sense.

and he never got a reply. it's funny like, ian runs a decent site here, but he fucked up this time.

if he wanted rid of the nathan problem, he should have properly spoken to him or just banned him straight. doing whatever he's done here has just fucked the situation up even more.

Agreed.

I still haven't figured out if all the posts that were posted in threads he created got deleted too or not.

- -

Nice mug shots there, guys! I might post a mug shot too later today. Shouldn't be a problem 'cause i basically live with a mug...or ten.

I noticed all the Nathan posts and threads were gone, now this :confused:

Ian didn't really handle this well - deleting his posts have left a mess in threads with seemingly extra pages that are empty and now leaving the mess to be mopped up. If he had really wanted to ban Nathan, I think he should have just warned him and then done it in the first place. Deleting all his posts and threads however was a bit far and mucked everything up.

I don't think Nathan was offensive at all but I can see why some softer skinned people did... what can you do though, it's the internet really, and I know some that behave even worse than Nathan does :lol:

His threads and posts are still there but you just can't see them unless you're an admin or a mod,it's not a full ban so he might come back but i don't really think he'll change his ways, i actually think he'll be teasing people 10x more haha.

Oh and i also saw people way worse but on atease and we don't really want that here, do we? Anyway, it's the net people.. get over it. Some people come others go, others like to insult and others just whine, that's how it is so meh.

hahahaha me too. I somehow always forget that I already have a mug on my table when I go get coffee.. :P

Haha, there is always at least one mug on my desk, next to my sofa and other places where i usually spend time. I have a similar problem with towels..i have zillions of them everywhere.

hahahaha me too. I somehow always forget that I already have a mug on my table when I go get coffee.. :P

Haha, there is always at least one mug on my desk, next to my sofa and other places where i usually spend time.

haha, i guess i'm not the only one lost in mugland then..

Well... I cant view any page in this thread pass 2572. Why? Beats me! but its sort of annoying.

Soo im writing this on page 2572. Cuz when I try to go to the last page it just sends me straight to here.

this is utter bs.

*but to ImlovingGuyBerryman* Cute pics in chicago I<3 chitown

aaaaaaww.

MUGSSSS. :wacko: ♥

i love tea, i love coffee.. i love mugss. ♥

here is a little story for ya'll. :smug2:

"Isabel & Leo in Mugland"

2jf101t.png

"leo. i don't think we're in kansas anymore.."

20j323s.png

I love it Iz!:)

u guys look all cute and hot with the mugs..well maybe i should have said u girls and guy look hot? hmm

hah hah. thanks erick.