• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

My relationship with one of my best friends took a downward spiral during a game of chess during the fall. Big fight, and now we're not really friends. Its lame.

Wow, that really sucks. Did it have to do with the actual chessgame, or something you were talking about?

"Chess is life." - Bobby Fischer

“America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia.” - also Bobby Fischer :rolleyes:

All this Chess talk reminds me of this SNL skit... Which I can't watch cause I'm not in the US. But it's totally hilarious.

[ame=http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23765006]Saturday Night Live - Chess Tournament Video by Saturday Night Live - MySpace Video[/ame]

since when is having hair "emo"?

Its emo when you dye it black and straighten it. A long time ago my brother died his hair black and had it long and would spend 1 hour a day fixing his hair, he was emo. So to make fun of him I dyed mine black and straighted it. At least at my school that was very emo.

HAHA you're pretty much one of my favorite people.

LOVE the shirt by the way!

and that girl is looking at you like WTF?

haha

as soon as I posted the picture I was like "oh crap, I'm wearing a Coldplay shirt. how lame haha)