• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

that really sucks monkey balls though. To not be able to see even his old posts or threads he has created and it messes up threads like this one too.. :\

Agree.

Did he start the "What makes you smile" thread? I can't find it.

Well, none of his posts or threads are anywhere to be seen, aren't they?

When you have godlike powers, anything is possible :glasses2:

Scary dangerous things those powers.

:freak: really? i somehow managed to miss that :lol:. that would do it, then. was it because of that post in which he called ian a coward for not banning him the first time and not replying to his PM?

i suppose it was probably that that did it.

nate had a point though, ian handled the whole thing absolutely horribly. i can say this because i actually saw the PM conversation between ian and nathan. and it was like, nathan's reply wasn't abusive in the slightest. it was of perfect sense.

and he never got a reply. it's funny like, ian runs a decent site here, but he fucked up this time.

if he wanted rid of the nathan problem, he should have properly spoken to him or just banned him straight. doing whatever he's done here has just fucked the situation up even more.

oh, so it really IS a weird sort of non-full banning? i don't know, i'm confused. and is that seriously what's fucking everything up in the lounge?

i agree with nathan being hilarious and having some good viewpoints. he just needed to tone down the blatant abuse in order for people to listen to him, and for other reasons too.

It's not a full banning but i don't think Ian fucked it up by doing that. I also know about the warning he got via PM a while ago and i got to read it, however i do not know what he replied to that but personally i don't think there's a way to justify calling a member ( especially a girl) a fucking cocksucker just for bumping a thread or tell others fucking cunts for no reason.

I know he played a character here and i heard from others that he is super funny and nice in private but he wanted to play a badass here for his own entertainment and that's fine .Sometimes i found some of his post hilarious but random insults for no reason at all were really childish in my opinion. Like i said before, sarcasm is very hard to tell over the net.

Nathan also got a warning from other mod to ask him please to stop with the verbal abuse so it's not like we didn't want to reason with him. I know there are people who like him here and others who don't. Personally i didn't mind him after i found out he was playing a character here but those who got called names or teased will disagree with me.

It's not a full banning but i don't think Ian fucked it up by doing that. I also know about the warning he got via PM a while ago and i got to read it, however i do not know what he replied to that but personally i don't think there's a way to justify calling a member ( especially a girl) a fucking cocksucker just for bumping a thread or tell others fucking cunts for no reason.

I know he played a character here and i heard from others that he is super funny and nice in private but he wanted to play a badass here for his own entertainment and that's fine .Sometimes i found some of his post hilarious but random insults for no reason at all were really childish in my opinion. Like i said before, sarcasm is very hard to tell over the net.

Nathan also got a warning from other mod to ask him please to stop with the verbal abuse so it's not like we didn't want to reason with him. I know there are people who like him here and others who don't. Personally i didn't mind him after i found out he was playing a character here but those who got called names or teased will disagree with me.

pretty much word for word i agree.

Well said, Knight Of Cydonia, and thank you for commenting on this situation.

I'm sure you mods did what you could to solve the problem.

Obviously I can't tell if it was a fuck up or not, but I still think it was a creepy and strange decision to remove all his posts and threads.