• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

THAT'S HILARIOUS!!

so i've noticed i should really start to pay attention when people are around me with cameras

I don't even have an explanation for this one, other than what the fuck?!

23szyoi.jpg

I fell down these steps thursday night during a show, AND i didn't make a loud noise! that takes some skill!:smug:

2moti50.jpg

candy<3

2z6dv68.jpg

i miss intermissions

is it just me, or is this thread seriously glitching? i'm posting to see if it gets back to normal, but i can't view the last page, or any other page besides 2747 :thinking:. it seems to be the only wacky thread for me, too. anyone else having a similar problem?

EDIT: i can see my post at the bottom of pg 2747, but it says that there are at least 10 more pages after this one in the thread which i can't access. :huh:

is it just me, or is this thread seriously glitching? i'm posting to see if it gets back to normal, but i can't view the last page, or any other page besides 2747 :thinking:. it seems to be the only wacky thread for me, too. anyone else having a similar problem?

EDIT: i can see my post at the bottom of pg 2747, but it says that there are at least 10 more pages after this one in the thread which i can't access. :huh:

yea I noticed that too....weird:thinking:

It's because all of nathan's posts are invisible now:lol:

that really sucks monkey balls though. To not be able to see even his old posts or threads he has created and it messes up threads like this one too.. :\

wait, hold the phone, what happened to nathan's posts and threads? have i missed something major here? :uhoh: how can you make posts and threads invisible?

Well, none of his posts or threads are anywhere to be seen, aren't they?

When you have godlike powers, anything is possible :glasses2: