✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories: hurt and heal

Stevo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what if I don't want to upvote Fly On?

How can Midnight go up. That's not fair at all.

I think this should be allowed with only 2 songs remaining.

Well, I have to agree with you. You can either upvote Fly On or leave it alone. However, I believe someone who is much more experienced and knows the rules the best should adjudicate on this. I hope someone will resolve this soon. :)

Well, I have to agree with you. You can either upvote Fly On or leave it alone. However, I believe someone who is much more experienced and knows the rules the best should adjudicate on this. I hope someone will resolve this soon. :)

Well, I think this is the first time we reach the end of the game (Hurt and heal), so I'm not sure of the rules... But I would say you can downvote one of them,in order to get a winner. :joy:

• Like 2

I asked myself the same question about the downvote rule earlier today and came to the conclusion that when only 2 songs are left you need to allow downvoting, otherwise all the votes will go in the same direction.

I'll just resume:

Midnight [17] (-2)

Fly On [19] (+1)

• Like 2

Well, I think this is the first time we reach the end of the game (Hurt and heal), so I'm not sure of the rules... But I would say you can downvote one of them,in order to get a winner. :joy:

I'm glad to be the part of this! And yeah, you're right! :D

I asked myself the same question about the downvote rule earlier today and came to the conclusion that when only 2 songs are left you need to allow downvoting, otherwise all the votes will go in the same direction.

Well-said, I agree with you, however, I think this rule ought to be written or announced somewhere so people wouldn't react as I did.

I'm resuming:

Midnight [15] (-2)

Fly On [20] (+1)

• Like 1

I think this rule ought to be written or announced somewhere so people wouldn't react as I did.

Yeah. I didn't start this kind of games but the "owner" seems to have left - if he doesn't return, I'll keep an eye on the other games and point it out once we get down to two songs.

• Like 1