✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Upcoming concerts!

Tomaxyloto

i am seeing them... in my dreams :D

Haha same here! But I have the feeling that in some way or another, I'll finally get to see them this year... after all, Coldplay always remind us that dreams do come true if we believe in them! :D

• Like 1

Haha same here! But I have the feeling that in some way or another, I'll finally get to see them this year... after all, Coldplay always remind us that dreams do come true if we believe in them! :D

fingers crossed and sending Coldplay karma your way ;)

i'm also hoping that somehow beautiful tickets will find their way to me as well, but if not, then at least i got to see them last year. once per tour has been my streak so far - minus Ghost Stories :P

• Like 1

I'm from Australia... saw them last year in December 3 times and will be seeing them twice in Wales and twice in Paris this July!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's incredible!! You're so lucky, I've always wanted to see them multiple times but they never come here often

• Like 1

That's incredible!! You're so lucky, I've always wanted to see them multiple times but they never come here often
I kind of caught a bug when I saw them here in the actual country I live in but I felt almost too compelled to see them again, because this tour is incredible! U.K. and Europe is so lucky to have countries so close together so it's easier to travel. Not the 10,000 miles it takes for me haha

Will you be seeing them this year? :D

• Like 1

I kind of caught a bug when I saw them here in the actual country I live in but I felt almost too compelled to see them again, because this tour is incredible! U.K. and Europe is so lucky to have countries so close together so it's easier to travel. Not the 10,000 miles it takes for me haha

Will you be seeing them this year? :D

Ahh yes that's totally understandable lol, but hey I think it's pretty cool seeing them in different countries too. And yes in August, I'm so excited!

• Like 3