✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-11-07] Allianz Parque, Sao Paulo, Brazil

• Administrators

download.jpg

From Coldplay.com:

Good afternoon. We’re delighted to announce that Coldplay will return to Brazil and Argentina in November for the final shows of the record-breaking A Head Full Of Dreams Tour! The tour will culminate in the very same venue that it began, the Estadio Unico de La Plata in Buenos Aires. The new dates are as follows:

Tue 7 November – Allianz Parque, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Sat 11 November – Arena do Gremio, Porto Alegre, Brazil

Tue 14 November – Estadio Unico de La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tickets go on sale at 10am on Mon 17 July for Buenos Aires from www.allaccess.com.ar and at 12.01am on Mon 17 July for Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre from www.eventim.com.br.

Anchorman

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

First show of the final leg of the tour in South America. I'm here on the queue. It's going to be amazing. Matt Whitecross is here to record some footage for a live DVD. He is going to record the first two shows here in Brazil and the last ones in Argentina. There are rumours they are going to play 2 more songs in the setlist. One that's old and had not played for a long time live. And some song new.

This going to be very very special.

I will post more news later.

Enviado de meu SM-A520F usando Tapatalk

• Like 4

First show of the final leg of the tour in South America. I'm here on the queue. It's going to be amazing. Matt Whitecross is here to record some footage for a live DVD. He is going to record the first two shows here in Brazil and the last ones in Argentina. There are rumours they are going to play 2 more songs in the setlist. One that's old and had not played for a long time live. And some song new.

This going to be very very special.

I will post more news later.

Hope you have a wonderful time ! Can't wait to hear more.

There are rumours they are going to play 2 more songs in the setlist. One that's old and had not played for a long time live. And some song new.

New song must "Life is Beautiful". The other one has me intrigued, I hope is Politik but probably not.

Wow That was incredible [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]. They played Life is beautiful and Will sang In My Place for the entire song!!!! Chris said It was the first time they done that. I recorded that part. The show was recorded for a live special and Phil was in the intro to explain that for us. It was awesome!!!!! I will post more things about the show later. It was awesome and better than the show they done here in Brazil last year. Incredible!!!

Sorry for my english I'm really tired right now.

• Like 4

Any footage of Life Is Beautiful?? :)
Sorry I didn't recorded that. But I'm sure someone will upload to YouTube very soon. It seems to me they changed the lyrics a little bit. And the performance for that song was way better than the first live debut. They really improved this song.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't recorded that. But I'm sure someone will upload to YouTube very soon. It seems to me they changed the lyrics a little bit. And the performance for that song was way better than the first live debut. They really improved this song.

Ah nice! I was hoping they would change some bits (lyric-wise and less la-la-la's perhaps). And Chris's vocals weren't at his best to say the least the first time. Fingers crossed for a better performance then :)

• Like 1

Another thing worth to mention, they played that AMAZING [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] Us Against The World version with extended ending and lyrics. Really close to the version they played on the David Letterman show a few years ago.