✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Greetings from New Jersey!

aimee714

Hello lovely Coldplay Fans!

I just joined this group a couple days ago. I went to my first Coldplay show last year at MetLife (it was a happy ending to my birthday weekend) and it was the most visually beautiful concert I've ever seen.

I first got into Coldplay with "A Rush of Blood to the Head" as a teenager. I've enjoyed the band ever since, but have been especially charmed in recent years by Chris because he just seems like such a cute, kind guy which a fun sense of humor to boot. (And he looks like a happy starfish when he dances on stage, which just makes me smile.)

Likewise, Coldplay fans are such good people and it warms my heart every time I hear another news story about people at a Coldplay show. The excited, joyful energy in the air at shows is simply wonderful.

I'm hoping to get a ticket when they return to MetLife in August. (Last year I was able to get a $25 ticket at the box office on the night of the July 17 show.) If anyone here is going to that show, it'd be great to meet some fellow Coldplaying fans!

It's nice to be here! :)

Aimee

• Like 4