✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What was the first Coldplay song did you ever hear?

karvi22

Viva la vida hehe.... Im twelve right now, so i heard it on the radio when i was little and got hooked... I also listened to Violet Hill on my brother's phone (he's a fan too). yes, i know you have to be 18 to join but i couldn't resist.... Im a huge fan and this site is Paradise!

• Like 1

Clocks was the first song but never looked for the band who sang it, I wasn't interested in music. The first song I listened to and which I knew it was by Coldplay was Paradise and the next one ETIAW. Both songs made me fell in love with this band.

• Like 3

I can't remember when i heard a CP song for the first time. Probably it was Clocks and/or Speed of Sound back in 2005/6 when i was 13 yo. I started digging CP songs with Christmas Lights in 2010 and then i bought my first CP cd when MX came out. I regret not discover CP in AROBTTH/X&Y era because it's the CP years i love most but i was too young and i didn't have a internet connection in my little city in northern Italy. In that years i was listening to metal groups like Rammstein and Korn!!:cool:

Yellow was good when I first heard it but The Scientist and the video for it really made me take a closer look at everything. I always really liked them over the years but didn't obsess about them till Ghost Stories. I saw the Ghost Stories Live on a 777 Dream Liner in October of 2014 and my life hasn't been the same since. To this day, that live production of that Album on Blu-Ray is one of the coolest things CP has recorded. I am glad the Blu-ray didn't have all the other songs it and it is just that Album. It is a masterpiece.

Yellow ,i loved yellow and Cocks as a kid because they were the only ones i knew, then i started discovering more songs, and here i am.

But when i was like 5 i hated Coldplay because my brother was allways listening to x&y and i had to be diferent.

Viva la vida hehe.... Im twelve right now, so i heard it on the radio when i was little and got hooked... I also listened to Violet Hill on my brother's phone (he's a fan too). yes, i know you have to be 18 to join but i couldn't resist.... Im a huge fan and this site is Paradise!

You have to be 18?

"In my place " was playing on radio late night when I couldn't sleep one night in 2002 ..overthinking and depressed...My beloved grandma had just passed away and I was going through a dark time ....double trouble ... Struggling with mental diseases. But this song was like an understanding [emoji173]. Then guy on radio said Its from "A Rush of Blood to the Head "..new album by Coldplay. Rest is history [emoji173] #15yearstruelove

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...

2011, my family and me were on vacation in the wonderful Bretagne, a province in the north west of France. Someday they played Viva La Vida in the radio. I knew that song and asked my mother how it is called. She looked it up for me, when we were back home in Germany.

Then, I listened to some songs.

Lost!, The Scientist, Twisted Logic, A whisper, clocks, speed of sound, viva la vida, fix you, are the ones I remember. Back then, I had 15 songs in total on my stereo system.

I downloaded them (in a not so legal way. I was 12) and listened to Coldplay every evening while reading, when I got tired I simply started a timer and fell asleep while listening to Coldplay.

Coldplay made me fell in love with music. :)

• Like 3

Yellow, and I knew it was by Coldplay thanks to my sister. But really became a big fan after hearing Clocks and In My Place. Memories are becoming a little fuzzy about the order of which songs I heard first because I was 10 when Parachutes came out. Whatever the order, I'm so happy I became I fan. I basically grew up and was raised by Coldplay music :)

• Like 1

I have known Coldplay for 4 years. The first song I heard is Us Against the World on Youtube. This is a live version is very exciting. I have felt the beat when I hear it again and again. I wish I have opportunities to see Coldplay shows directly. I love rock and I love Coldplay. Moreover, I love Guy Rupert Berryman most. He is not only handsome but also very talented