🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the sound of that hopefully they drop by here as well if not Malaysia here i come.

well, from what i know, if it does happen, it's gonna be year end. but nothing's confirmed as yet for Malaysia even anyway.

Zitieren ist doch mein Job, Elena. :lol:

I see it coming, every Teddie Bear of this thread is going but me. Just like with the Amsterdam gig. :rolleyes:

wrong...i'm not going for Amsterdam or any of this European tour's gigs either. i don't think i am anyway...as tempting as Paris (nearest for me, i think) or Berlin (i've no idea why, but that city came to mind in particular) are.

& they're touring every European/UK country except England! :dozey:

& they're touring every European/UK country except England! :dozey:
They did enough Reworked concerts in the whole UK and Ireland last year, didn't they? :dozey:

And they do festivals in Northern Ireland and Scotland, not really their own shows.

(P.S. Do they do a concert in Wales? Did they last November / December? :thinking:)

They did enough Reworked concerts in the whole UK and Ireland last year, didn't they? :dozey:

And they do festivals in Northern Ireland and Scotland, not really their own shows.

(P.S. Do they do a concert in Wales? Did they last November / December? :thinking:)

well, not really the whole UK...they didn't do any Reworked gig in Wales. then again, i don't think they are this round either...?

& festivals count as "touring" too... :P

oh well...i've seen them once already. i just need to learn to be more patient (not one of my better known traits) & wait for next time...like after i'm done with my course & get a job in the UK *fingers crossed i survive to graduate even* :dozey:

^ have to agree with you there. :disappointed:

btw, i'm fairly sure that Snow Patrol played at one of the SXSW (i.e. South By South West) festivals a few years back...i'm just not sure which year.

but in any case, i found this site that's got (unofficial) torrents for all the SXSW Showcasing Artists since 2005 (we're talking about a whopping 5.43GB of mp3s here if you seriously want to d/l every thing! :shocked: )

According to JEZEBEL magazine this is Gary.

Hahahah!!! Not that related to Snow Patrol but funny!

http://tweet.papermashup.com/deliver.php?tw=snowpatrolfans&id=http://jezebel.com/5489363/snow-patrol

Haha. I laughed so much when I saw that! :lol:

And how crazy is this - the tickets for the show in Amsterdam were sold out in like two minutes whereas tickets for the Copenhagen gig are still on sale which they have been for like five days!! :stunned:

^^Just read the blog, too.

Poor thing! at least now he seems to be ready to take better care of himself!

agreed. tho for a moment there i was like "oh god! please don't tell me Gary's turned into some new age hippy type!" :stunned: ...good thing he followed up by writing that he hasn't become just that.

i mean, can any of you really imagine Gary being all zen & healthy living like Moby or Jason Mraz?

great post by him anyway...& pretty darn lengthy too. something tells me he hit the message board's word limit cos it looked to me like the ending's not quite finished. :P

Love that new Gary's blog.

The song [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyBBpJtZCBA]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Brave[/ame] seems true...

Lyrics: "And to fall down the stairs in the art school

And to wake up and curse that I drank"

Compared with his new blog. Poor thing.

Love that new Gary's blog.

The song YouTube- Snow Patrol - Brave seems true...

Lyrics: "And to fall down the stairs in the art school

And to wake up and curse that I drank"

Compared with his new blog. Poor thing.

I can't believe how honest he is. Which makes his song writing very precious.

I'm never gonna fell out of love with him. (can you even say that "fell out of love" lol)

I know. I know he writes all the lyrics but sometimes I think that some parts are just imagination to fit them into a song. But he is really honest.

And I have no idea if its correct to say "feel out of love", but if it is just like you said Ill never do that when its about Gary. :D

I know. I know he writes all the lyrics but sometimes I think that some parts are just imagination to fit them into a song. But he is really honest.

And I have no idea if its correct to say "feel out of love", but if it is just like you said Ill never do that when its about Gary. :D

yeah, you kinda think that he imagined some of the lyrics don't you? but then the other guys seem to know exactly what/who he's writing about...i've read/seen interviews where Jonny says he knows just which girl Gary's writing about in each album while Paul's said Gary's lyrics tend to be about his past relationships & how silly he was. :dozey:

on another note, i brought around a group of schoolkids at a uni event today & their teacher looked EXACTLY like Mark McClelland! 'cept his name was James... it was still kinda surreal tho. :P

yeah, you kinda think that he imagined some of the lyrics don't you? but then the other guys seem to know exactly what/who he's writing about...i've read/seen interviews where Jonny says he knows just which girl Gary's writing about in each album while Paul's said Gary's lyrics tend to be about his past relationships & how silly he was. :dozey:

on another note, i brought around a group of schoolkids at a uni event today & their teacher looked EXACTLY like Mark McClelland! 'cept his name was James... it was still kinda surreal tho. :P

Yeah I know, they all know its all true. But sometimes you think that its not all. And something like this happens. Lyrics to a song that got released long time ago and a blog few days old. :D

---> ordered tickets for berlin :D

Great!!!!

Sadly Berlin is waaaay too far to get there. I still hope for a show somewhere a bit south. :D