✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP announced an acoustic show in Aus. Would love to see an acoustic show! Hope they bring it over to NZ during Nov. :D

Fingers crossed for you :)

Gary added the new lyrics to Open Your Eyes at T in the Park. :happy:

"All I want is you're right in front of me

All I need ....."

If anyone can help me figure what the last verse was, I will love you forever.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Fingers crossed for you :)

Gary added the new lyrics to Open Your Eyes at T in the Park. :happy:

"All I want is you're right in front of me

All I need ....."

If anyone can help me figure what the last verse was, I will love you forever.

Awesome performance and I love this song, it has a special meaning to me :heart:.

I think he says:

"All I want is you right in front of me

All I need is (just) this feeling"

Awesome performance and I love this song, it has a special meaning to me :heart:.

I think he says:

"All I want is you right in front of me

All I need is (just) this feeling"

Looks about 90% sure I'll see them in S'pore. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!! :D

Happy for you :)

Ok, so there's a clip of a concert/docu type thing of their performance in Dublin that was posted on their FB pages yesterday.

Anyone know if it's a promo sort of thing to a new live DVD?! Please say it's true!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

So I was talking to a friend of mine and he told me that it's not worth it to go so early. Since it's a weekday, most people will head there after work/school so the line will probably start picking up around 5pm.

So I might head around that time instead.

The last time I went for a concert there was for the Laneway Festival and I was there an hour earlier. Hardly anyone was around so I'm thinking the same will happen for SP. :)

I got there at 3pm and there're already 2 people in the row. Later, they was called out to meet the band. Soooo jealous of them. They said they got there at like 1pm.

The gig was phenomenon for me, saw them for the first time.

I was right in front of Gary. I brought the sign said "All I want is right in front of me" and got big smiles a few times during OYE. Best moment of my year.

I also got the set list, will pos them later when I get back in Thailand :)

I got there at 3pm and there're already 2 people in the row. Later, they was called out to meet the band. Soooo jealous of them. They said they got there at like 1pm.

The gig was phenomenon for me, saw them for the first time.

I was right in front of Gary. I brought the sign said "All I want is right in front of me" and got big smiles a few times during OYE. Best moment of my year.

I also got the set list, will pos them later when I get back in Thailand :)

I think I was beside you. I was next to the Indian guy in red (I was wearing red as well). I just made it into the tweet pic that Gary took! Hahaha.

Amazing concert! Was very surprise at how many songs from Eyes Open they sang. Shut Your Eyes was superb and they sang Make This Go On Forever!!!! One of my favourite songs of all time. Disappointed they didn't sing How to be Dead though. And as expected Fallen Empires was epic live.

All in all, it was a great concert. Truly enjoyed myself. Never knew how funny Gary is. Lol.

Will post pics after I sort through them. Took about 200 pics! Lol.