✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was beside you. I was next to the Indian guy in red (I was wearing red as well). I just made it into the tweet pic that Gary took! Hahaha.

Amazing concert! Was very surprise at how many songs from Eyes Open they sang. Shut Your Eyes was superb and they sang Make This Go On Forever!!!! One of my favourite songs of all time. Disappointed they didn't sing How to be Dead though. And as expected Fallen Empires was epic live.

All in all, it was a great concert. Truly enjoyed myself. Never knew how funny Gary is. Lol.

Will post pics after I sort through them. Took about 200 pics! Lol.

:nice: I saw you in G's twitpic.

Some pics

7744374394_7f4f4f7b7c.jpg

7744103404_3749c7f12e.jpg

7744152430_458f6a5ee1.jpg

7744209142_52d91591a8.jpg

7744188604_968b8d4bc8.jpg

7744027698_63d83c8906.jpg

7743993972_1aecac1792.jpg

More here

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, bump! I can't believe it's been 2 years since the last post. We need to revive this thread!

I love Snow Patrol a lot. Together with X&Y, A Hundred Million Sons was the first album I ever bought and I've loved the band ever since. These guys really need to come back soon and release something more than just the one-off song for Divergent they put out earlier this year.

I don't think they've recorded anything yet. The boys have been busy. I mean last year Gary has got Tired Pony and this year Nate is doing Little Matador. Pablo is playing with 3 different bands (according to what Gary said). They should get back together soon. I miss them a lot.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

That's from back in June, I remember reading that. I went to see Little Matador in Cork, Ireland in the summer and I met Nathan afterwards and spoke to him for about 10 minutes. He told me they were planning on getting in the studio by the end of the year and they'll have a record out next year. He was absolutely sound, wish I wasn't drunk at the time but still, was great to meet one of my idols, like Snow Patrol are my favourite band so I was in awe at the time!

Gary just did an acoustic set in Bangor last night and Nathan supported him too. Gary then said on the SP Facebook page a week or two ago that the concert sold out in less than a minute and that there'll definitely be SP shows next year!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, SP are a band that I feel deserve more of my attention. I loooooove some of their songs (Run being my favourite) but I've never really properly got into them. Glad that there are going to be some gigs this year, I definitely want to see them live. Anyone have any idea what songs Gary played at his solo gig?

• 8 months later...