✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to see them in Singapore in Aug. I don't know whether I'll be home during that time.

Would be my first time seeing them so I hope it happens!

I'm going it should be an absolute blast.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :) I saw Snow Patrol last Saturday at the Rock A Field festival in Luxembourg. It was amazing !!! I enjoyed the show so much, Gary is a very funny and charismatic frontman ! He wanted us to wave good bye to his hair because the day after he had to get them cut hahaha :lol:

Me and my friend were at the 2nd-3rd row, we had an awesome view and were nearly right in front of Pablo who was smiling at the audience all the time. He smiled for nearly everyone who wanted to take a pic of him !! :D

Well, it was definitely worth to have been there, I really liked it.

In case you're interested, there are beautiful pics here: http://whatsup.eldo.lu/specials/raf2012/fotoen/5709/overview/

Have a nice day :nice:

Wait...he'd forgotten the lyrics to "How to Be Dead"? Weren't they playing that song like...every damn show last tour? I haven't seen them this tour (probably won't) so I wasn't aware they threw it out of the setlists. Funny as hell, anyway. Gary's a master of on-the-fly stage banter.

Oh, if we're doing lists:

1) Somewhere a Clock Is Ticking

2) Make This Go On Forever

3) Set the Fire to the Third Bar

Yesterday I heard Chasing Cars live from Rock Werchter on the radio which was beautiful! Such a shame I had to miss their show back in March. :(

List:

1. What If The Storm Ends? (from The Lightning Strike)

2. Shut Your Eyes

3. Chocolate

I had to miss their show here in LA because it was inconveniently scheduled in the middle of my finals week, so I probably won't get to see SP at all this tour (they only came to LA once on the previous tour so I doubt they'll return).

The blind lead the blind so why can't I find my way

This could be heaven but I don't know where I am

I am too scared to come out from behind here

My body is aching it feels like it's wearing me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQPB4OUOUVA]Snow Patrol - An Olive Grove Facing The Sea - YouTube[/ame]

Beautiful song and a basic video. I prefer the original version to the best-of version