✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only know 3 or 4 songs by them, could you fans sugest me something that's not Chasing Cars, Open Your Eyes or Set Fire To The Third Bar? :)

in my opinion you should definitely check out "new york" from their new album. this is my fav version of that song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDwtfKn5Ljo&ob=av2n]Snow Patrol - New York (Live At RAK Studios, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

also "this isnt everything you are"

[ame=

]
[/ame]

if something from their previous albums...hm...lets say "Just say yes"

[ame=

]
[/ame]

'Take back the city'

[ame=

]
[/ame]

'You could be happy"

but these are just few songs. you should definitely listen to their new album "fallen empires", you wont be regretting ;)

I'm so jealous you guys US people. Ed Sheeran is supporting them on the US tour.

I only know 3 or 4 songs by them, could you fans sugest me something that's not Chasing Cars, Open Your Eyes or Set Fire To The Third Bar? :)

Let's check Run, Chocolate, Crack the Shutters, You're all that I have, Shut Your Eyes.

Or just listen to Final Straw and Eyes Open, they're their best album IMO. ;)

^thanks :)

Gary in a suit? :lol:

rare right? :lol:

I'm so jealous you guys US people. Ed Sheeran is supporting them on the US tour.

i know right!

im gonna see them on european tour and either i have missed something, or we dont know who's gonna support them D:

I was at the Live On Letterman taping this week, and even though I would have still probably bought a ticket to see them in NYC in April anyway, that completely cemented how badly I wanted to see them do a full, proper gig (mostly because Letterman was too short!). Once I get around to offloading my camera, I can post a few pictures and a video here if anyone cares :P

I have my fingers crossed for the general sale tomorrow, I'm a bit nervous because the AMEX presale sold out much faster than I thought it would :uhoh:

hello guys! so I hope everyone's enjoying the (amazing!) new album so far! :)

I haven't come in here for a while, but today's a good occasion since the video for "In The End" has finally been released this morning!

i cannot wait to see them live next week :)

Listening to Fallen Empires (the song) atm, gotta be one of my faves on the album. :dazzled: Really hope they play this when i see them at the O2 next month. :bomb:

they will. i'm 99.9% sure of it. they've played it at all their live/full gigs in the UK so far (i.e. Shepherd's Bush, Q Awards) & always as the closer of the main set. & it is AMAZING live! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I don't understand. Is the third single from the album In The End or New York? :thinking:

In The End is the 3rd single in UK/Europe & i think the rest of the world also, but in the US it's New York.

Ok, not a big fan of the video so far

Me neither, best song of the album but the video.... hmmm .... they only display Gary, where's the rest of the band? And what's up with dancing people in every Snow Patrol music video from Fallen Empires?