✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omy... I might be switching soon from a desktop to a laptop, but hopefully I won't fall back into my old addictive habits of cping all nighters.

I'd rather the old timers (from my time) came back coz I never know how to talk to new ppl... It took me so long to start talking to the people here that the thought of re-starting that process kinda stresses me out...

Omy... I might be switching soon from a desktop to a laptop, but hopefully I won't fall back into my old addictive habits of cping all nighters.

I'd rather the old timers (from my time) came back coz I never know how to talk to new ppl... It took me so long to start talking to the people here that the thought of re-starting that process kinda stresses me out...

I know what you mean, I left for a little bit, came back and everything had changed. I feel I've had to start from scratch as I don't really know anyone that well anymore. Especially now Ren has scampered.

I was away for a few months last year, and I really lost track. It didn't take long to catch up though, since there was not much album news, and alot of the newbies that joined at that time either didn't stay, or were really nice and easy to get to know.

I love how you said 'oldtimers'. I'm only a month behind you,lol.:lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I used to do that. I'd come on at like 8pm and be there til like 3 or 4 in the morning :stunned: Seems crazy.

I do spend quite alot of day time on here, but that's usually cos I walk off to do something for a while and forget I've left everything open :P

yeah same here.. I used to do that as well.. Now when is that time.. I'm usually so so tired and so sleepy that I just can't handle keeping my eyes open any longer... :(

Guest LiquidSky
Hahaha I would but life got complicated and full of these things called responsibilities, unheard of I know, god damn work!

yeah... now you gotta pay for the candy!:lol:

I want to be a kid again. Btw, easter was fun... I got to throw water at my nieces hahah:laugh3: I'm not the mean auntie.. we were just playing... :shifty:

Guest LiquidSky
What is it with people wanting to throw stuff at children on Easter?!?!?!? My parents pelted us with eggs a couple years back! :angry:

Well in my defense... they started:embarassed:

Guest LiquidSky
Bwahaha. I don't believe you. Sweet little children don't do that.

:P

But she totally did. My brother bought her this whale shape water-gun thingy... and when I came out she had already filled it with water and attacked me! :bigcry: true story.. So I attacked her back :shifty: